ARRAY(0xa9561810)

Kevin Bridges - The Story Continues... [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kevin Bridges
Price: 4.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Mr Bridges Has Arrived, 24 Nov 2012
Well, I'm pleased as I got this, I've watched it and laughed at it. He's getting progressively better, lets hope that he continues to flourish.

Thanks Kevin for a good DVD.

Jon Richardson - Funny Magnet [DVD]
Jon Richardson - Funny Magnet [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jon Richardson
Price: 3.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Jon's Magnet DVD, 24 Nov 2012
I've waited for this DVD, and I must say that I'm a little dissapointed with it. The opening ten minutes is slow to start, and then it doesn't get much better.

I love to watch this guy on TV, and normally he gets me laughing, this is what prompted me to buy this dvd.

I'm just saying that it didn't make me laugh, and some of the material was quite poor in places, going into a lot of detail about his OCD - which by use of self deprication was meant to get you laughing - I just thought as it was not needed.

Make your own judgements. This was just not for me.

If you want to laugh, Mickey Flanaghan or Miss Millican does the job.

Sorry Jon, just didn't rate it that much.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 31, 2012 9:59 PM GMT

A+E
A+E
Offered by Side Two
Price: 6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Graham's new album, 16 April 2012
This review is from: A+E (Audio CD)
Well, after waiting 2 1/2 years for this album to come out, I have to say that on my first few listens, I am quite disheartened by this, there are parts that are quite exquisite, and little bits that hark back to his early blasts of talent & genious (country sad ballad man & essex dogs), and snippets of other things that I could hear; but for the most part, I couldn't help but hear Graham's own comments about blur when William Orbit took over (13 was the result - an experimental album that has excellent parts to it) "Not turning us into a pop band are you?".

BUT - I hasten to add - I am a Graham fan since the early 90's and I've seen him live & hold him in great esteem, I try to find the best in all his music, however, this A+E is proving a challenge.

Buy this if you're a fan, but as an entry point, this isn't the best snapshot into the world of Graham.

George Foreman 17894 Compact Grill, 2-Portion, Silver
George Foreman 17894 Compact Grill, 2-Portion, Silver
Offered by Ben Madigan
Price: 21.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Speedy bacon sarnie!, 16 Mar 2011
Well, I thought for only [] that I would try it, and I'm pleased as I did because it doesn't work as well as I expected, the thermostat doesn't give the plates time to warm up, and it seems a bit on the shoddy side design wise - I really ought to have bought a more expensive model OR just have more patience with my grill.

Honestly, the only reason that I bought this was because I thought that it would make a comforting bacon sandwich in about 5/10 mins which is relatively quick.

I wouldn't recommend this, but for [] what do you expect.

Cheers,
Matthew

The Mysterious Cities Of Gold: The Complete Series BBC (slim-line version) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bernard Deyries
Price: 15.44

5.0 out of 5 stars MCOG - Reunited at last, 11 Feb 2011
Wow! I can't believe that I found this DVD, and it's the entire lot too. I have sat watched them all now, and it brought so many memories back to me from when I can remember watching it in the early 80's followed by Dogtanian just after it, but the only reason I bought this was because I couldn't remember what happened. I am pleased now.

Get it if you recall watching it, fantastic bit of nostalgia

EMARTBUY SONY ERICSSON XPERIA X10 MINI FLIP CASE COVER WITH BUILT IN PHONE HOLDER BLACK
Offered by FLASHSUPERSTORE
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars X10 Mini case, 22 Jan 2011
Got the case, it's a bit of a loose fit, but does the job nicely, would have been nice to have a clip on the back, but alas it's not a huge blow.

Bit tricky accessing the camera button, but other than that, perfectly ok!

For the price I would recommend it :)

No Distance Left To Run [DVD] [2010]
No Distance Left To Run [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Damon Albarn
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars blur - the concert I couldnt get to, 15 Feb 2010
Well! After sitting here and watching both DVD's in turn I can quite honestly say it was worth the wait, the Hyde park concert was well shot and managed to capture the evening so well, I was only able to listen to it via the radio back in July, but even so, just watching the DVD evoked so many memories of past blur gig's that I have had the good fortune to attend. The chemistry and attitude from all the members in the performance was superb, and in my honest opinion, this footage does justice to the lads and the success of their return to the stage as the original line-up of blur. By saying that I don't mean any disrespect to Simon tongue whom took over from Graham for the Think Tank tour, he filled the boots admirably but, lacked charisma on stage I felt, then again, that's just what I think.

If you are a blur fan, and have been following them since the beginning, or are just curious to see what all the fuss is about, then the 12 is well worth it, the first disk goes in depth to see where the lads came from and what they were like back in the day, and I was suprised to see how much footage there was that I had never seen before, even though I own pretty much everything they have ever done, with the exception of a few singles.

Anyway, as I said well worth the money.

I am now one satisfied blur fan - VOTE DAVE!!

Sam's Teach Yourself Php, Mysql and Apache in 24 Hours
Sam's Teach Yourself Php, Mysql and Apache in 24 Hours
by Julie C. Meloni

2.0 out of 5 stars sams teach yourself......or do you?, 26 Dec 2004
Well I could'nt believe my luck when i saw this title, I thought that this would be the answer that I was looking for, but, when I recieved it and started to read, and looking at the source code from the cd I realised it was partly incorrect.
The examples in the book are very good for beginners, if they worked, personally I think that you need to be an advanced user to figure out the error messages out.
Installation was not a problem, straight in no problems I soon had the phpinfo() screen showing, I was so pleased I had a cup of tea to celebrate! And the MySql interface was working as soon as I could press the finish button!
So the synopsis of this book is simple, if you have been doing web design for a few years, get it, if your starting out, enrol at your local training center.