Profile for Minimoo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Premier Housewares Office Chair - Pink
Premier Housewares Office Chair - Pink

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, 15 Mar. 2015
This is a really comfy chair, as a previous reviewer has commented, I would agree, this chair is probably best suited to smaller individuals, for me it's more that adequate.

I have used it with the arms, however have recently taken the arms off as I've purchased a new desk and the arms won't fit underneath it. This doesn't spoil the look or the comfiness in any way. When I work from home I sit in the chair for at least 8 hours, and haven't experienced any discomfort.

It was easy to build however there was quite a large gouge mark in the plastic of one of the wheel spokes, this isn't very noticeable when built however was a little disappointing as it certainly hadn't been caused in transit as it was well packed. I wrote to Amazon and advised of this, I didn't want a replacement as it was already built and as above, wasn't really noticeable unless you knew where to look. Amazon responded the same day to say if I didn't want to replace it, they would refund 15% of the purchase price. This was a really nice surprise and I accepted. Great service from Amazon, thank you.

Uglydoll Ugly Horse
Uglydoll Ugly Horse
Offered by Super.Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars An unusual Ugly :-), 15 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Uglydoll Ugly Horse (Toy)
Great price and very speedy delivery - there was a very small dirty mark on the head however this came off with a damp cloth. An awesome Ugly to add to my collection and it's definitely one of the more unique ones I have, love it.

Naomi's Room
Naomi's Room

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of promise, 15 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Naomi's Room (Kindle Edition)
As quite a few other reviewers have commented, this started really well and I was pretty hooked. About half way through though it gets a bit far fetched, even for a ghost story, and the ending was very disappointing and kind of took the shine off the earlier good writing and story telling.

If the author had continued in the same line as at the start, this could have been a genuinely great piece of scary writing however I felt it went off on a tangent, more to try and shock the reader rather than scare. I'm not easily shocked or offended however I can see why some other readers where possibly put off by the turn of events, up until the finale of this novel.

I bought this some time ago for 99p, it's worth that for such a short and average story but at its current price of over £4.00, I wouldn't buy it.

Nador Set of 6 Dinner Plates Mixed Colours Mediterranean Style !
Nador Set of 6 Dinner Plates Mixed Colours Mediterranean Style !
Offered by Designer Homeware Sale

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and cheery, 11 Mar. 2015
These arrived today and I love them already. The designs are funky, cheery and super colourful. They remind me of Mexico :-)

I love the unique patterns and would highly recommend these. They're pretty weighty and should last years fingers crossed! I'm seriously considering investing in some side plates and bowls now :-)

Uglydoll Big Toe Creature
Uglydoll Big Toe Creature
Offered by Toysafari Worldwide

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Lagoon Big Toe, 10 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Uglydoll Big Toe Creature (Toy)
This is one of my favourite Universal Studios Monsters and Uglydoll mashups. Big Toe looks great as The Creature from the Black Lagoon :-) a really cute addition to my collection, great price too, and very quick delivery.

Iron Man: My Journey Through Heaven and Hell with Black Sabbath
Iron Man: My Journey Through Heaven and Hell with Black Sabbath

4.0 out of 5 stars Tony Iommi, 10 Mar. 2015
I really didn't know much about Tony Iommi and was keen to learn more. As you'd expect he's had a pretty interesting life with plenty of ups and downs, though not as much rock and roll 'excess' as I've read about from others in metal and rock bands, or possibly he's just not wanted the book to be all about that, which is fair enough :-)

A couple of reviewers have made comments about the style of writing, he said, she said, he goes, they go etc but to be honest, fans will not be looking for a literary masterpiece, I certainly wouldn't expect one. A good read for fans and anyone genuinely interested in some great musical history.

Beautiful Handmade Scandinavian European Style Ornamental White Ceramic Town House Decorative Table Lamp
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, 7 Mar. 2015
Great value for money and amazingly cute. Looks great beside my bed, giving off a lovely warm glow :-) treat yourself or buy as a gift, I think this would be an awesome present. Love!

Core Products Hacienda 2 Drawer Bedside Table
Core Products Hacienda 2 Drawer Bedside Table
Offered by 4WheelPlay

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and great price, 28 Feb. 2015
I bought two of these little units and I'm really pleased with the size and the quality. The drawers are small, but to be honest, not any smaller than I expected and more than adequate (in my opinion) for bedside tables.

My partner built both in no time and said they where really easy to assemble. For the price, I don't think these tables can be beaten - they look far more expensive than they are, and they feel like they will last a long time.

Also, as a side note, the delivery was super quick.

Dead Ever After: A True Blood Novel (Sookie Stackhouse Book 13)
Dead Ever After: A True Blood Novel (Sookie Stackhouse Book 13)

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 13 Feb. 2015
A disappointing end unfortunately.

Which is a real shame, I really enjoyed most of this series but I'd say the last two books where a major let down and the characters, even Sookie, lacked the usual warmth, personality and humour that I'd enjoyed in the previous novels.

I think it would have been better to have ended this series two or three books ago. Sometimes it's better to stop whilst you're ahead!

Deadlocked: A True Blood Novel (Sookie Stackhouse Book 12)
Deadlocked: A True Blood Novel (Sookie Stackhouse Book 12)

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointed, 7 Feb. 2015
I'm an big fan of the True Blood series however I felt a bit disappointed with this book. There wasn't enough Eric for my liking and I felt that it jumped a bit all over the place mentioning loads of characters from the other novels......it was quite a while ago I read the other books in the series so sometimes I had to wrack my brains as to who a particular character was and what their back story had been :-)

It was still an enjoyable read but not as interesting or exciting as some of the other novels. I've also downloaded the final book so I'm hoping that will be a bit more like what I'm used to!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20