Profile for Patsy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Bike Lane LED Laser Rear Tail Light Cycling Bicycle Road Safety
Bike Lane LED Laser Rear Tail Light Cycling Bicycle Road Safety
Offered by fashionnewsun

5.0 out of 5 stars She says this is a great way of keeping the cars from driving too close ..., 8 Oct. 2014
Brought this for my grown up daughter who has only just started cycling daily in Cambridge. She says this is a great way of keeping the cars from driving too close and is really bright. All her friends wanted to know where she got it as they think it is a great idea.

Official Cliff Richard 2015 A3 Calendar (Calendars 2015)
Official Cliff Richard 2015 A3 Calendar (Calendars 2015)
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Oct. 2014
Love this years photos.

Ladies Grey & Cream Fairisle Fleece Lined Chunky Slipper Socks
Ladies Grey & Cream Fairisle Fleece Lined Chunky Slipper Socks

4.0 out of 5 stars These were really nice socks, 8 Oct. 2014
I had these socks for only a few days before my daughter came to visit. She also suffers from cold feet and borrowed them whilst staying with me. She absolutely loved them and ended up taking them back with her. I have ordered another pair in light blue for myself.

I ordered another pair of these socks in light blue and received a red pair! Invoice said they were light blue so I don't understand what went on in the dispatch department. The red ones are a lovely colour and so I will save them to wear at Christmas. Might try ordering another pair to wear everyday and take pot luck which colour they send me.

Cry Baby
Cry Baby

2.0 out of 5 stars Easily Solved, 7 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Cry Baby (Kindle Edition)
I love these types of books but less than a quarter of the way through I had solved this mystery. After that I went to the ending to confirm my findings and then lost interest in reading the rest of the novel. Not like me at all as I always finish a good book even if I have worked out who did it.

6FT X 9FT TARPAULIN COVER Laminated Woven Polypropylene cover
6FT X 9FT TARPAULIN COVER Laminated Woven Polypropylene cover
Offered by best deal 4 u

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money, 20 Aug. 2013
I got this to cover a rabbit hutch over at night. I already had one from another seller which has been in use on another hutch for over a year and is showing no sign of wear. This one however, after only four weeks, it was falling to pieces. For the price I paid I did't expect it to last a long time but I also didn't expect to have to be looking for a new one after only six weeks as it has now almost split into two pieces.

Russell Hobbs 13892 Electric Knife
Russell Hobbs 13892 Electric Knife
Offered by mopodo-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Knife, 21 Feb. 2013
I chose this to replace an old Kenwood one which had been in the family for about twenty five years and had broken. I read all the reviews and decided to go for this one and I am not disappointed. It arrived really quickly and is less noisy than old knife. It cuts my freshly baked bread even better than the last one but that might be due to the blades being newer and therefore sharper. Very pleased with my purchase.

"Star Trek" Ships of the Line
"Star Trek" Ships of the Line
by Michael Okuda

5.0 out of 5 stars Ships of the Line, 21 Feb. 2013
I got this book as a present for my 'Star Trek' addicted son. He said that the pictures are great and is very pleased with the book. The only thing he could fault is the amount of information that was given about the ships as he would have liked a bit more. He still thought it was worth 5 stars though.

Better Late Than Never: My Story
Better Late Than Never: My Story
by Richard Havers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 21 Feb. 2013
Really enjoyed this book as it was very funny and it brought back lots of memories. Although I am about ten years younger than Len I lived in Bexleyheath and went dancing in the same places as he did. A great story and walk down memory lane.

Winnie the Pooh - 2013 Wall Calendar - 28x30 cm
Winnie the Pooh - 2013 Wall Calendar - 28x30 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Winnie the Pooh, 15 Jan. 2013
I bought this for my daughter who is an ardent Winnie the Pooh fan. She is absolutely delighted with it. It was delivered well before the date I expected (it came from America) and arrived in excellent condition.

Finders Keepers
Finders Keepers

5.0 out of 5 stars Forgotten how good this was., 15 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Finders Keepers (Audio CD)
This was one CD missing from my collection. I am not disappointed with it and had forgotten how much I liked the music.

Page: 1 | 2