Profile for Derek Cummings > Reviews

Content by Derek Cummings

Derek Cummings

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
NEO Tuner - Chromatic Tuner (Guitar, Bass, Violin, Viola, etc)
NEO Tuner - Chromatic Tuner (Guitar, Bass, Violin, Viola, etc)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 April 2015
Is surprisingly accurate and easy to use on my amazon hd. Makes tuning my uke easy.

TopTie Beaded Flower Clutch, Large Handbag, Gift Idea-Black
TopTie Beaded Flower Clutch, Large Handbag, Gift Idea-Black
Offered by Kupaiku

5.0 out of 5 stars Of course I gave my best, not too flirty smile, 2 April 2015
The guys looked at me a bit oddly when I walked into the dance with this bag on my arm. And the ladies looked very envious that I, as a man, had chosen so well.. Of course I gave my best, not too flirty smile, they smiled back and then could see I had chosen well.
It was then my daughter walked over to claim the bag we had brought her. So i looked rather disappointed at giving it back. And my audience gave a sigh.

1000 x 800 Right Quadrant 6mm Sliding Glass Shower Enclosure with Plinth Tray + Free Waste
Offered by iBathUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 April 2015
Good enclosure. Been in use for a couple of weeks now and cannot fault it.

Westward Polyhemp Rope 12mm x 5 Metres FREE POSTAGE
Westward Polyhemp Rope 12mm x 5 Metres FREE POSTAGE
Offered by Swindon Watersports

5.0 out of 5 stars Good rope. well made, 2 April 2015
I brought this as i was moving house and needed rope to tie the furniture in on the van. Good rope. well made. did the job perfect.

The Bettersleep Company Extra Long Fitted Sheet 3'0"x6'6" Electric Adjustable Bed 200tc Cotton Blend Percale Fully Elasticated (White)
Offered by The Better Sleep Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Dec. 2014
Fit my adjustable bed well. Stay where they are supposed to. And are snug on the bed.

JnDee™ Fully Waterproof Fairy Lights 32M 300 LED in BLUE with 8 Light Effects Functions, for Both Indoor and Outdoor Christmas Tree Wedding Parties Decoration
Offered by JnDeeLighting

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 29 Dec. 2014
They do the job. Look ok. And hopefully will last a while.

Loctite Ultra Control Gel - 3 g
Loctite Ultra Control Gel - 3 g
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars This worked well. It allowed me to relocate the ..., 29 Dec. 2014
This worked well. It allowed me to relocate the sign I used it for a few seconds. Then stuck solid. And has been stuck solid now for some months. Well worth what I paid for it.

'No Parking Disabled access required at all times' SIGN. RIGID 3MM FOAMEX. 200x300mm FAST POST
Offered by All Personalised Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars And looks good., 29 Dec. 2014
This has worked very well. Most people left my parking space alone knowing i am disabled - I use oxygen because of emphysema and have mobility problems. But visitors often did not leave my space. This sign is clear. Can be seen from a distance with no problem. And looks good.

The Map of Heaven: A neurosurgeon explores the mysteries of the afterlife and the truth about what lies beyond

3.0 out of 5 stars Although some of the read was interesting I found it ..., 3 Nov. 2014
Although some of the read was interesting I found it rambled a bit too much. it also seemed disjointed in that suddenly the book seems to come to end. For it to then continue after credits. Just an average read is my opinion.

The Afterlife of Billy Fingers: How My Bad-Boy Brother Proved to Me There's Life After Death

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 9 Jun. 2014
The book left me wondering if Billy is in fact the Authors brother. Or a figment of her imagination. While I believe there is something after death and some of what was written would go along with my beliefs. The further the read, the more outlandish it seemed to become. So much I was left thinking this was a good yarn, a good read, but not life after death. I liked some of the 'wisdoms' written. And some of the facts such as there are more universes than grains of sand on the earth. I would think maybe there are more planets than grains of sand. But hey who is counting ;) This is well written. An enjoyable read. But the rest you yourself will have to make your own mind up on.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8