Profile for Limarieinred > Reviews

Briwax 400g Wax Polish - Rustic Pine
Briwax 400g Wax Polish - Rustic Pine
Offered by Handy Stores London Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great finish, 4 April 2013
This leaves a great finish, but be prepared for the odor. It is very strong and needs a well ventilated area.

Solid Wooden Carved Owl Coat Rack - 4 Hooks / Pegs
Solid Wooden Carved Owl Coat Rack - 4 Hooks / Pegs

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought Two, 4 April 2013
I had to get two of these and was very pleased when they arrived. I love owls and my mother collects "See No Evil" characters. We both love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great storage, 4 April 2013
I love this desk. It is very sturdy and looks great. The drawers and cabinet provide storage that I really needed. I only made one mistake while assembling and it was totally my fault. Assembly was fairly quick and easy.

Trexus Rutland Managers Armchair Basic Back H520mm W480xD460xH440-560mm Leather Ref 10312-02F

5.0 out of 5 stars Great chair, 4 April 2013
This chair is nice and roomy. I am rather petite, but love to sit crosslegged with surfing the web or shopping on Amazon. This chair is sturdy and well cushioned.

CORONA MEXICAN PINE DOUBLE STORAGE TRUNK COFFEE TABLE
CORONA MEXICAN PINE DOUBLE STORAGE TRUNK COFFEE TABLE
Offered by Home Essentials Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, 4 April 2013
I really like this coffee table. It looks great and has nice storage for blankets, cushions or whatever you might want!

4.0 out of 5 stars Roomy, 4 April 2013
This is a nice sized wardrobe and the combination of shelving and hanging is really nice! It was easy to assemble. Only problem were some bolts for the handles were missing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to assemble, 4 April 2013
This looks great and is good quality! It was very easy to assemble and has nice additional storage for my daughters things!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 4 April 2013
We ran into a couple of glitches in assembly, but my error not the product. It actually went together quite easily and the quality was very good.

Moroccan Painted Tube Henna Lamp- Orange - 130CM
Moroccan Painted Tube Henna Lamp- Orange - 130CM
Offered by Maison Andaluz

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 4 April 2013
I absolutely love this lamp! It is a great quaility at a reasonable price and looks lovely hung in my home. The square shape was the favorite of my daughter!

Top & Bottom Silver Metal Insert Moroccan Modern Henna Table / Floor Lamp- 60x18cm- Yellow - VERY LIMITED OFFER - LAST ONE
Offered by Maison Andaluz

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the shape, 4 April 2013
I absolutely love this lamp! It is a great quaility at a reasonable price and looks lovely hung in my home. The star shape makes it different from the average shade.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3