Profile for blueeyedchick > Reviews

Beautiful Red Velvet Flowers on Beige Soft Chenille Cushion Covers For Sofa Bed
Beautiful Red Velvet Flowers on Beige Soft Chenille Cushion Covers For Sofa Bed
Offered by Bullahshah

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice covers, 23 July 2015
Lovely cushion covers but unfortunately they were the wrong shade of red I was looking for. They are scarlet rather than wine red, therefore I returned immediately. They are also quite striking in effect so bear that in mind when ordering more than a couple, as they could be over- powering in a room.
Good experience with the seller - I had an immediate refund.Delivery was swift and well packaged but not over done.

New Ladies/Womens Black Peep Toe Wedge Shoes Perfect For A Night Out. - Black - UK SIZE 6
Offered by Wynsors World of Shoes

4.0 out of 5 stars 'Just what I wanted', 19 May 2015
A really nice shoe for the price. Bought these to go with a dress and jacket for a graduation event. They are comfy and have a nice feel to the upper part which is a synthetic version of suede. Also they do not have too high a heel (about 2.5" at highest point) Great to wear with trousers, jeans or a skirt and I would say would suit any age group. They also have a nice gold colour insole which gives them the glamorous touch!

Only gripe was there was no half sizes. As I usually take a 51/2 I ordered two pairs for fit. The 6 was too sloppy and the 5 just about right. Had they not have been peep-toe the 5 would have been too small, note also that if you have a broad foot they may not be wide enough for you.
Contacted the seller regarding the return of one pair but regrettably they did not reply.

12 pairs Womens/Ladies White Ankle Socks (GTM126)
12 pairs Womens/Ladies White Ankle Socks (GTM126)

4.0 out of 5 stars What can you say about Socks!, 14 May 2015
What I can say is that these are nice and soft.My last purchase was from M&S and they lasted about 6 months so not good!
I take a size 5--6 shoe so foot part with these is o.k but the leg length is a little longer than I usually like (these are about 6" long up from the heel) but they are not tight around the ankle when folded over. Ideal for any footwear as they are not too thick. I bought the Black so good with everyday style trousers and jeans. How long they will last only time will tell; but happy at the moment for 12 pairs at this price.
Delivery was on time and not overpackaged.
Thanks....

Vision Stand for 83310/ 83315
Vision Stand for 83310/ 83315

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Not bad at All', 13 May 2015
I bought this with the intention of using it for two purposes.
1) To put my current budgie cage on the top,the cage is quite old and not Hagan's latest which matches this stand, but it worked a treat anyway.
2) To use in the future for my lap top etc when my bird finally passes away (she is 9 years old).
The item was quick to arrive, but the packaging was over the top. It came flat packed in its own box but was then placed in a huge box which was not necessary. However, when unpacked it was simple to assemble, took hubby about 10 mins. For the price I was pleasantly surprised at its strength. It is sturdy enough for what I wanted it for but wouldn't use it for anything too heavy. The shelf underneath is useful for either bird stuff, magazines etc.
The light colour with the muted silver legs fits in with any décor, it is high enough at 30" to give my pet some height when in roost as she used to have her cage hanging in a looped ring. Might consider buying a new cage to match in the future. Would recommend.

Outside Outdoor Garden Wall Fence Mounted Ladybird Set
Outside Outdoor Garden Wall Fence Mounted Ladybird Set
Offered by worldofbargain888

4.0 out of 5 stars 'A ladybirds eye view!, 10 May 2015
A lovely pair of fun ladybirds to adorn my garage wall. Although they are plastic not metal they are very effective and would look equally good on a fence. For the price paid I am pleased. They come with own fixings which allow them a little flutter in the breeze when mounted. How long they will last is any ones guess as plastic does crack over time, especially in frost weather- so time will tell on that one.
Had quite a few comments already so happy with my purchase.Hope they bring me luck as ladybirds are reckoned to do!

Outlander - Season 1 Volume 1 - DVD (Region 2 for UK) Ronald D Moore with Caitriona Balfe and Sam Heughan
Dvd ~ Caitriona Balfe Sam Heughan Graham McTavish Duncan Lacroix Nell Hudson Tobias Menzies Grant O'Rourke Stephen Walter Gary Lewis Lotte Verbeek Find The Hertog John Heffernan Annette Badland James Fleet Aislin McGuckin Roddy Gilkison Liam Carney Daniel
Offered by Got2Go UK

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Over the Sea to Skye', 19 April 2015
If you love Scotland its history, culture and ancient customs to name but a few, whether you know of the work of Ms Gabaldon or just want some good Sunday night telly, this is just the thing for you.
This long awaited Outlander DVD is a great adaptation of one of my favourite books by Diana Gabaldon. Her legions of fans will thank her for insisting she had a hand in this mini series and that it was not left to others to decide who would be chosen to play our two main characters Jamie & Claire.
If I am honest at first I wasn't sure if Sam Heughan was the right man for the job as casting Jamie was a tall order, but after the first 2 episodes you forget about pre-conceived ideas and just get lost in the saga. Sam certainly has beefed up for the part but portrays the tough, but gentle man Jamies' character is when the plot requires it. Caitriona Balfe plays Claire well, once she gets comfortable in the characters skin that is. The passion scenes between the two are done very well, as is the cruelty of the time period, but if you don't like blood and guts it is fleeting. However, the scenes give the plot substance and are true to the book.
It was essential that the series was shot on location and not in some film studio in the US. Because of this decision Ron Moore has created an atmospheric piece of art. He has also resurrected the use of the Gaelic language at strategic points in the story line and we hear the
voice of Claire as she narrates how she looks back retrospectively to her life with husband Frank and childhood with Uncle Lamb.

A Hitchcock style cameo role is given to Diana in the 'Gathering' episode. This is a nice surprise, although she would not win an award for her Scottish accent - sorry Diana!! Putting aside this minor point the DVD is a really enjoyable series and a faithfull interpretation of the
book, which I hasten to add is a must read and stays with you for days after you have reached the last page.

Only drawback is there is only 8 episodes which leaves the story on a cliff hanger. Would rather they had waited until the whole 16 episodes for the first series had aired before they released the DVD. I now have to wait until then!!!!!

Bonmarche Womens Lightweight Shrug Purple Size L
Bonmarche Womens Lightweight Shrug Purple Size L
Offered by Bonmarche Official

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 April 2015
A lovely evening cover-up I bought another in White!

Heavy Duty Asbestos & Rubble Waste Removal Bags. X25 Red & X25 Clear - Comes With TCH Anti-Bacterial Pen!
Offered by The Chemical Hut

4.0 out of 5 stars 'Ok, but should be made stronger', 7 April 2015
+These bags are a good size and clearly marked. In a domestic situation we were able to wrap 2 x1 metre long sections of Asbestos guttering using a bag top and bottom, then sealed and taped in the middle ready for the burial site.

- However, unfortunately they are not quite as heavy duty as builders rubble and sand bags, more like the strength of a large black bin liner. As it is recommended that Asbestos should not be broken up if it can be avoided, because of the fibers released, I feel that they should be made much stronger. Nevertheless, they were adequate for smaller pieces, but any large sections with sharp corners will go straight through therefore in certain circumstances you may need to wrap twice. I suppose it depends on the type of job you are doing.

Having said all that they did the job for us. 25 bags of each sorted a detached house of guttering and asbestos barge board plus a couple of
down pipes. Therefore I award the 4 *'s

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars 'A Nice Little Cover up', 3 Mar. 2015
Really pleased with this nice little cover up for an evening out. It's lightweight and is ideal to wear over a dress or top with trousers for that evening out at the pub or a more sophisticated event. For the price cannot complain it was just the ticket. Liked it to the point I ordered a black one too.

Ladies BLIZZARD Boots Side Touch Fastening Waterproof to opening BLACK size 6 UK
Offered by BWSUK

5.0 out of 5 stars A Lovely Pair of Boots!, 28 Dec. 2014
My reason for purchasing these was for walking my friend's dog in wet and muddy weather as I find Wellingtons not very pleasant to wear; consequently they have proved to be just the ticket. I have a wide calf (14") and would normally have to buy wide leg-boots which is always a pain getting a pair to fit and be stylish at the same time. However, these are a good alternative as they sit at mid- calf and have Velcro fastening which gives flexibility and comfort.
I ordered a size 6 as I am normally 5.5 and I must say they are roomy in width; but wearing another sock sorts that out! If you have a wide foot no problem. Also I don't have to undo the fastening to get them on so that is a bonus for me. Comfort wise I've been out in the snow this morning and they are perfect, not a cold foot did I experience!
I wouldn't suggest though that they are treated like wellingtons because it would not be reasonable to expect them to be totally waterproof, but they are up to the job required and so far I'm impressed by my first pair of Blizzard boots.

Speedy delivery again from Amazon and associates that is why I return again and again to this marketplace. Many thanks A+

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8