Profile for c20rle > Reviews

Content by c20rle

c20rle

Page: 1 | 2
Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi [Previous Generation]

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this, but I still prefer books!, 25 July 2013
I got this after thinking about one for months. I wasn't sure that I would use it as I am a 'book person'. However I have downloaded several books and have read them. It's OK but I don't think I will ever be fully converted!

Make Money Cupcake Decorating at Home - Delight Your Clients With Your Specialty Cupcakes, Cake Pops, Cookies and Sweet Treats
Price: 3.08

3.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says, but is basic., 25 July 2013
I got this as a kindle version, it's OK but is basic. I also bought a more concise book of a similar title which is better and written for the English market. This version was written for the American market but is an OK read as something which may spur you on to starting your own business.

Mixed Colour Market High Quality Mini Muffin or Mini Cupcake Cases (Pack of 540)
Offered by Cater For You Ltd
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and nice colours!, 25 July 2013
I bought these to match up with 24 cup mini muffin trays. They are a perfect fit and whilst not the cheapest with the postage cost (they work out to 2 p each), they are nice colours. I haven't had chance to use them as yet as they only came today, but they seem OK.

Two Tier Cupcake Carrier/Courier Snap And Stacked 24 Hold Cake and Cookie Central
Offered by Cake and Cookie Central
Price: 32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and a good price!, 25 July 2013
These are good, however I haven't actually used them as yet so don't know if they will carry cakes made using muffin cases and a piped topping on.

Everyday Baking Everyday Baking by Prochef 24 Cup Mini Muffin Tray
Everyday Baking Everyday Baking by Prochef 24 Cup Mini Muffin Tray
Price: 7.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 25 July 2013
I bought two of these and a pack of the 540 mixed colour mini cup cake cases form another seller on Amazon, and they are a perfect fit. I was a little worried after reading one of the reviews, but after checking the measurements of an ice-cream cone bottom and comparing it against the measurements of the cases I realised the should be OK......and they were! I think if you are prepared to do your homework you can find products that compliment one another!

Start A Cake Business From Home: How To Make Money from your Handmade Celebration Cakes, Cupcakes, Cake Pops and more! UK Edition.
by Alison McNicol
Price: 11.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for those thinking about doing the business!!, 25 July 2013
I love this book, it has me thinking about what I can achieve and how it can be done, it is also an easy to read without all the tecnical jargon. I was going to buy the kindle version but decided on the book - I prefer books!! I also got this as my daughter is planning to do an A Level in business for a cake business and this will help put thoughts and ideas into perspective.

Aviva Trio Soap - Shampoo - Gel Dispenser - White
Aviva Trio Soap - Shampoo - Gel Dispenser - White
Offered by Bradford Bathroom Company
Price: 17.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 25 July 2013
This is easy to put up. Just make sure you follow and read the instructions carefully as advised. I got this to replace a older one which had been up for several years. We have several of my daughters friends to stay at weekends and they go through an amazing amount of bathroom products. By having this item we have been able to stop the amounts they use and stop the amounts of bottles in the shower! Well worth buying!

The Clandestine Cake Club Cookbook
The Clandestine Cake Club Cookbook
by Lynn Hill
Price: 8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book and recipes!, 25 July 2013
I love this book and on reading about the CCC, I went ahead and joined my local groups. Give this one a try!

CONDIARY ACAD DIARY A5 WV BURG 2013/14
CONDIARY ACAD DIARY A5 WV BURG 2013/14

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful Academic diary., 25 July 2013
I need an academic diary for work since they stopped providing them. This is the type I usually buy and does the job.

Iris Stitch Scissors 4.5 inch Straight Blade
Iris Stitch Scissors 4.5 inch Straight Blade
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies
Price: 3.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice scissors, 25 July 2013
Nice scissors to use and handle and did what they were meant for. There is nothing more to say really!

Page: 1 | 2