Profile for Mr. Dv Radisic > Reviews

Content by Mr. Dv Radisic

Mr. Dv Radisic "Dr Adept - dradept.com" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Harry Potter: Magical Places from the Films
Harry Potter: Magical Places from the Films
by Jody Revenson

5.0 out of 5 stars Some great insights into film locations, 15 Jun. 2015
Good quality hard back book, great collection of books with lots of information for Harry Potter or just general film buffs.

Toshiba Flash Air 16GB Class 10 Wireless Memory Card / Wifi SD Card
Toshiba Flash Air 16GB Class 10 Wireless Memory Card / Wifi SD Card
Offered by Globletrading UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes transferring simple, 14 Oct. 2014
Great little device which delivers as expected. I have set up a very simple username and password so that my clients can connect via their own personal iPad and view the images as I take them. They are usually amazed that they can view their photos so quickly and easily.

Princess Bride - 25th Anniversary Edition [Blu-ray]
Princess Bride - 25th Anniversary Edition [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Cary Elwes

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my Favourite movies of all time, 14 Feb. 2014
This movie has everything you could ask for in a ... movie. Action, romance, intrigue, adventure, evil people, comedy, and of course R.O.U.S. Reminds me of my childhood.

Hahnel Quick Release Plate for Triad 40 Tripod Lite
Hahnel Quick Release Plate for Triad 40 Tripod Lite

5.0 out of 5 stars Required use, 24 Dec. 2013
I have a pano head which I have attached to my original plate and was tired of removing this to attach to my camera, having a spare is essential so I can fit my camera to the pano head or direct to the tripod without any extra effort.

Sigma 18-250 mm f/3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM Lens for Canon
Sigma 18-250 mm f/3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM Lens for Canon
Offered by EStore99

4.0 out of 5 stars compact and convenient, 24 Dec. 2013
This is a great lens if, like me, you get tired of carrying a heavy camera bag with multiple lenses and then missing shots while you switch lenses.

There are a few things I do not like about it;

1. If you do not lock the lens while over your shoulder it will extend, it does this very quickly

2. If you manually focus and then zoom in or out the focus needs to be adjusted

3. When it times out, coming out of sleep mode or going into sleep mode, there is an audible click of the lens and if you are looking through the viewfinder you will see the image drop slightly

The picture quality is excellent although there can be some vinetting on extreme shots

Northcore Apple iPhone 5/5S Wood Case Bamboo NOCO73
Northcore Apple iPhone 5/5S Wood Case Bamboo NOCO73
Offered by The Surf Depot UK

5.0 out of 5 stars great design, 24 Dec. 2013
This case is easy to fit and very snug. It protects the iPhone well and is easy to remove if required.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good design, 24 Dec. 2013
I like this case very much and it comes with so many pieces that make it fun.

My only concern, and the reason for the 4 star rather than 5 star rating, is that it is not very precise in its design and does not fit snuggly.

From side to side it fits flush, but from top to bottom there is a small, less than a millimetre gap, allowing this to be moved up and down, and of course allowing debris to get inside.

The leather jacket is good and protects the phone when in my pocket.

Canon EF 50 mm f/1.8 II Lens
Canon EF 50 mm f/1.8 II Lens
Offered by NextLevelSavings

5.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected quality shots, 16 July 2013
Lightweight, simple design which works well and produces some great results. Switching between this and my 300mm is quick and this can be stored easily when out and about as it is so light.

Hahnel Triad 40 Lite Professional Light Weight Aluminium Alloy 4-Section Tripod with 360º Lock-in System Ball Head and Free Carrying Case

4.0 out of 5 stars Stable and solid, 16 July 2013
This s a great lightweight easy to use tripod. Only issue I have is with the ball head, I need to set a perfect horizon for my panoramas and it s not easy to tighten and keep perfectly straight. I am sure there Ida technique which I will discover one day.

Energizer CA-LPE6 Digital Camera Battery (Equivalent for the Canon LP-E6)
Energizer CA-LPE6 Digital Camera Battery (Equivalent for the Canon LP-E6)

1.0 out of 5 stars Very good value (NOT) Updated!, 16 July 2013
Works exactly the same as the canon battery as supplied with my 60D, and lasts as long, so far, although not used it as much as original as this is my secondary backup battery.

UPDATE

This did work without any problems the first time I charged and used it, but since then I have taken it away on holiday for a week and it did not function at all.

Fully charged (left in charger for 24 hours) prior to the holiday and it functioned for 10 minutes at most allowing about 5 shots to be taken.

I would recommend a Canon product only, don't use these inferior products.

FURTHER UPDATE

Trying to return this item for a refund is a nightmare, the company want me to return the item to them at my cost and then they will send me a replacement product which I do not want, the other option is to refund with a 20% admin fee. Why should I pay for the return and have a 20% admin fee?

Useless.

ANOTHER UPDATE

OK at the end of everything, Amazon trying their a-z guarantee to try to help me with no success as the product was delivered correctly more than 14 days ago.

Fair play to Amazon they have tried but it is down to the seller to give me support and replace or refund, they have offered me 3 options;

1. You return the battery at your cost, and we replace with another Energizer battery as previously discussed.
2. You return the battery at your cost, and we replace with 3 Dot.Foto LP-E6 batteries (B003P58MHA
3. You return the battery at your cost, and we refund less a 20% admin charge (refund value £21.19)

Cost of returning the battery is between £6 and £18 depending on level of tracking and insurance.

I have decided to take option 4. Give up and never trade with this seller or any other seller on Amazon other than Amazon themselves.

I will never be buying unofficial batteries again, from now on it will be manufacturer products only. I have learnt my lesson, fortunately this lesson has only cost me £26 and a few phone calls and emails.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3