Profile for bcuk13 > Reviews

Content by bcuk13

bcuk13

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite song yet!, 21 Oct 2013
I can't describe how much I love this song. I have listened to it so many times on my ipod that even I can't believe it! This is so very different from their previous stuff, but I think that's what makes it so appealing and unique. If you think some of their music on previous albums like '30 Seconds To Mars' and 'A Beautiful Lie' is too heavy, then this will reassure you that the band are capable of reaching a whole range of styles. Jared Leto has really pulled one out the bag here. Check out the video if you haven't already; which in itself is a masterpiece!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant way to come back!, 19 Mar 2013
I have to say, I was slightly apprehensive leading up to this release- wondering whether it was going to live up to the stratospheric bar set by their album 'This Is War', but once I heard it I can completely say that all that doubt was banished!! 30STM have returned with a bang-up-to-date hit which is sure to get anyone moving. Despite it being fairly different to their preceding album, if the single is anything to go by, then the album should be epic!!

The Power of Love
The Power of Love

5.0 out of 5 stars What a beautiful voice!, 10 Nov 2012
This review is from: The Power of Love (MP3 Download)
The first time I heard this, it almost brought me to tears. Her voice is something so rare nowadays- pure and unedited. I love the original of this song, but wow do I love this version too! Smooth, sultry tones and that high note at the end of the chorus- AMAZING!!
I hope she gets some serious recognition for this- she absolutely brilliant and she deserves it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 19, 2012 12:46 PM GMT