Profile for HH > Reviews

Garage Door Cones And Cables WILL FIT A HENDERSON DOOR
Offered by THE GARAGE DOOR GURU
Price: 7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 31 Oct 2013
The item was delivered promptly and worked perfectly to repair the garage door. Basically it did "what it said on the tin".

Chronicles of the Black Company: The Black Company - Shadows Linger - The White Rose
Price: 12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Proof reading!, 18 Aug 2012
This is a review of the quality of the Kindle version of the book rather than the story itself. Had it been free or 20 pence I would have no reason to grumble, however it wasn't and I do. If books are being sold at a reasonably hefty price on the kindle format one would assume that proof reading would be carried out. This version is so littered with obvious mistakes such as ? instead the letter L that it becomes irritating. You even begin to wonder whether some words are the words which the author intended. All in all this detracts considerably from what should be an enjoyable experience.

Duracell Class 10.200x ProPhoto SDHC Memory Card - 16 GB
Duracell Class 10.200x ProPhoto SDHC Memory Card - 16 GB
Offered by CherryTree-Digital
Price: 13.30

1.0 out of 5 stars Cave Emptor, 4 Aug 2012
Having returned from a trip to the US, on which I filled this make of card with photographs, I transferred them to my laptop. Half way through the process stalled and error messages appeared. Laptop and camera now do not recognise the card. I lost over a thousand photographs and have been unable to recover them. Looking at other 1 star reviews I now see that it is not a one off occurrence. I had assumed the brand name would make the card reliable, but I am not so sure! It is a learning experience. As a result I cannot really recommend this product and in future will not go for such a large memory card.