Profile for Geoff > Reviews

Geoff

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nokia Charger, 28 Oct. 2014
This charger works a treat! Charges the Nokia phone up in no time at all!

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Premium Black Top Flip PU Leather Case with Touch Screen Stylus, Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth
Offered by MOBILEJOY

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung phone case., 28 Oct. 2014
This case fits my Samsung Galaxy perfect! The leather, although not real, is very soft and seems strong! Ideal case for my mobile!

In Car Charger For Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830
In Car Charger For Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830
Offered by T-I-S

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing charger., 28 Oct. 2014
The Samsung In-Car charger works a treat! No problems!

CSL - HDMI Switch 3D Ready / Full HD 1080p - flexible 3 port switch | 3 x IN / 1 x OUT | Dolby True HD / intelligent switch- automatic and manual switch

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI Splitter works perfect! *****, 28 Oct. 2014
First of all, delivery was the day after ordering! How quick is that! The HDMI splitter works as the advert says! I have a U-View box and my WD Media player (for my photos and video) plugged into the splitter. I can play either on the TV. If I am watching stuff thru the U-View box and then switch it off with my remote, I can watch stuff thru my media player! The splitter switches automatically! Brilliant piece of machinery. I am highly satisfied with my HDMI Splitter! Rad.

Panasonic CT-559WBPQ Combination Microwave Oven
Panasonic CT-559WBPQ Combination Microwave Oven

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic CT-559WBPQ Combination Microwave., 28 Feb. 2013
Weve baked cakes, cooked oven chips, pizzas, hotted baked beans, made tea and coffee in it, you name it and weve done it! Works well in all programmes! Good big turntable and cavity, ideal for big dinner plates. Looks nice too!

Kingston Technology  USB 3.0 Media Reader
Kingston Technology USB 3.0 Media Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars Kingston USB 3.0 media reader., 28 Feb. 2013
Very fast transferring photos etc. to the PC. Looks nice and its weel made. Recommend this to anyone who hasnt got a USB 3.0 reader built in!

Ex-Pro® Panasonic VW-VBN130, VW-VBN260, VW-BC20, VW-BC20EB-K - LCD Indication Fast Charge Digital Camera Travel Charger for Canon Ixus [See Description for Models]
Offered by ExpressPro

3.0 out of 5 stars Ex-Pro Panasonic VVBN130, 28 Feb. 2013
Its wll made but, it does not fully charge my battery, not like charging the battery via the camera. Its ok as a stand-by charger!

2ft Tubular Heater 120w with Flex and Plug Top - 2ft long tube
2ft Tubular Heater 120w with Flex and Plug Top - 2ft long tube

5.0 out of 5 stars 2ft wall heater. By Dimplex., 28 Feb. 2013
I have got this heater in my "ice-house" (where we have our freezer in an out-building) We also keep our fruit and veg in the out house and this heater keeps the frost off nicely! Its only like having a light bulb on!. Smashing job, looks the part as well.

Sony Movie Studio HD: Platinum 12 (PC)
Sony Movie Studio HD: Platinum 12 (PC)
Offered by AllGoodDealz

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony Movie Studio HD: Platinum 12 (PC)., 28 Feb. 2013
Had a few hiccups with the program to start with but more or less sorted now! With it working in 64 bits it is a lot faster editing video than I found using Pinnacle Studio V15. But Pinnacle only worked in 32bit. Big difference!

15m Professional Network Cable - Premium Quality (26 AWG & 100% Copper Wire) / CAT5e (enhanced) / RJ45 / Ethernet / Patch / LAN / Router / Modem / 10/100
Offered by World of Data Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars 15 m Professional Network Cable., 28 Feb. 2013
Does what it supposed to do! Works a treat! My PC is in a upstairs room and I run the cable down stairs to my TV to watch U-tube etc.

Page: 1 | 2