Profile for L. Duncan > Reviews

Marlon Lace Bra BR426 White 36C
Offered by Undercover Hosiery & Lingerie
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 July 2014
Cannot write enough good things about this bra. Very comfortable, very attractive and created a very flattering shape under clothing. For the price paid I feel that I am getting the absolute best of the deal. Will buy another soon.

Sweatshirt GEEK Slogan Text Top Ladies Sweater Casual T-Shirt Jumper Tops Womens (UK 12-14 (M/L), WINE)
Offered by Uptown Girl Fashion
Price: 3.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little sweatshirt, 23 July 2014
Nice item. Looks good with jeans. My niece promptly decided she wanted one when she saw mine. The only issue I had with it, and the only reason it didn't get five stars is the sizing. Though the sweatshirt fits and falls as a sweatshirt should there is not a lot of wiggle room, if I were to put on 10 pounds it would very definitely become difficult and uncomfortable to wear.

Wwe: Live In The UK - November 2008 [DVD]
Wwe: Live In The UK - November 2008 [DVD]
Offered by FUNTIME MEDIA
Price: 4.58

1.0 out of 5 stars Given to me as a gift, 19 Jun 2014
And while the thought was very much appreciated the Dvd itself is one that can be skipped. A waste of time when you consider that it's just episodes of Raw, Smackdown etc that have been thrown on. Think this was very much a calculating money grabbing exercise on the part of WWE

Wwe: Cyber Sunday 2008 [DVD]
Wwe: Cyber Sunday 2008 [DVD]
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd
Price: 5.00

3.0 out of 5 stars More WWE madness, 19 Jun 2014
This review is from: Wwe: Cyber Sunday 2008 [DVD] (DVD)
Is it me or is the Cyber Sunday thing starting to wear off? There's nothing new about the technology being mentioned and used here ... but in the land of WWE where they're usually late to every party it's cutting edge. The PPV is enjoyable but in no way an essential purchase. I bought it as a C M Punk fan who hadn't had a chance to see his match on this DVD yet. Not the best PPV but not the worst.

R.I.P.D.: Rest in Peace Department [DVD]
R.I.P.D.: Rest in Peace Department [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ryan Reynolds
Price: 5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit of fun, 18 April 2014
This film is mindless fun. If that's what you're looking for you could do a lot worse. It's not going to change the world and it will never be considered intellectual but it's a good fun watch. I can understand why fans of the comic book might be disappointed but seriously folks, it's just a movie, unclench and enjoy.

The one negative point for me was Jeff Bridges voice/accent. It was so thick that I didn't have a clue what he was saying for the first twenty minutes but then I think my ears became attuned to it.

Debenhams Pack Of Five White Pastel Full Briefs
Debenhams Pack Of Five White Pastel Full Briefs

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 18 April 2014
A pack of good, functional underpants that are comfortable. They'll never be considered the sexiest garments in the world but they do just what they were bought for.

Colossal Cleavage Bra Nude - Size 16
Colossal Cleavage Bra Nude - Size 16
Offered by No1Brands4You
Price: 1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A cleavage that could drown a mouse!, 18 April 2014
Amazingly good value for money. This little wonder does exactly what it says on the tin and manages to do it while still being a comfortable wear. Wish I had bought more.

Hostess Ho Hos Swiss-filled Chocolate Cakes - 10 Individually Wrapped Cakes
Hostess Ho Hos Swiss-filled Chocolate Cakes - 10 Individually Wrapped Cakes
Offered by American Planet
Price: 7.50

1.0 out of 5 stars What was I thinking?, 18 April 2014
Vile. There's no other word for it. Far too sweet. And if I'm screeching towards obesity and diabetes I resent being overcharged for it. Would've given zero stars but can't.

Avoid.

Pepsi Wild Cherry 24
Pepsi Wild Cherry 24
Offered by Leading Brands Worldwide
Price: 18.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the best., 18 April 2014
This review is from: Pepsi Wild Cherry 24 (Misc.)
There is absolutely no doubt that Wild Cherry Pepsi is the best cherry coke out there. A firm favourite in this household. Worth the bit extra I have to pay.

Jesse Stone: Sea Change [DVD] [2009]
Jesse Stone: Sea Change [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Tom Selleck
Price: 4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Can never have too much Tom Selleck, 18 April 2014
This copy of the DVD was bought as a gift for someone that I know will just love it. I've already seen this movie and find myself recommending it highly. Though the Jesse Stone series was made for tv that hasn't dimmed the quality one bit. Great writing and great performances create a great production. At the centre of it all, of course, is the wonderful Tom Selleck. His work in this movie series is that of an actor truly comfortable in the shoes of their character.

A great watch at a great price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4