Profile for ruth > Reviews

ruth

PINTOY - Workbench
PINTOY - Workbench

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 4 Jan. 2011
This review is from: PINTOY - Workbench (Toy)
I purchased this item for my son for christmas, he plays with it every day. great fun to share and play together. It would be good to get other add ons for this product.

TOMY Aquadoodle Stamp N Draw Peppa Pig
TOMY Aquadoodle Stamp N Draw Peppa Pig

1.0 out of 5 stars not value for money, 4 Jan. 2011
I purchased this item for my son for Christmas, although the idea is great no mess can be carried any where. I was very surprised at the size of the item from such a large package, it did not give me any idea of the size the amount of packaging required was disgraceful for such a small item, The price is excessive for such a small item, and I guess the cost is down to the excessive use of card board and plastic which is thrown away and not used. Not happy with this item at all.