Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Prime Instant Video
Prime Instant Video

5.0 out of 5 stars Prime viewing!, 25 Dec 2014
This review is from: Prime Instant Video (App)
Love amazon prime... loving being able to watch movies on all my devices..anywhere!

The Fourth Science Fiction Megapack
The Fourth Science Fiction Megapack

4.0 out of 5 stars he said he really enjoyed it and the stories were interesting enough, 14 Dec 2014
Bought this for my husband to read on his kindle whilst in hospital, he said he really enjoyed it and the stories were interesting enough.

The Philip K. Dick Megapack: 15 Classic Science Fiction Stories
The Philip K. Dick Megapack: 15 Classic Science Fiction Stories

5.0 out of 5 stars Good so far!, 14 Nov 2014
I love Philip k dick stores and so quickly decided to buy this book.. I've only read the first two stories but I am pleased I bought it. If you like sci fi then you will like it I'm sure.

Terrapin - Samsung Galaxy S5 TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover (Crystal Clear)
Terrapin - Samsung Galaxy S5 TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover (Crystal Clear)
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, perfect fit!, 13 Nov 2014
Great cover, fits perfectly and looks good... I did buy a leather terrapin case too which adds better protection... I alternate between the too depending on where I'm going.

Samsung Galaxy S5 Case, Terrapin [REAL LEATHER] Samsung Galaxy S5 Case Executive [Blue] Premium Wallet Case with Card Slots & Bill Compartment for Samsung Galaxy S5 - Blue
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit!, 13 Nov 2014
I bought this case and was a little worried it would increase the size.. but it is so well made it fits perfectly and hardly adds any bulk at all. I know my phone is protected fully with this case.

Blade Runner: The Final Cut [Blu-ray] [1982] [Region Free]
Blade Runner: The Final Cut [Blu-ray] [1982] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Harrison Ford

5.0 out of 5 stars Still captivating!, 25 Oct 2014
Excellent film when it was released.. still excellent today especially with Blu ray features!

Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades - Guitar Grip Bundle (Nintendo DS)
Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades - Guitar Grip Bundle (Nintendo DS)
Offered by SHOPTODAYPLAYTOMORROW

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool!, 15 Oct 2014
Great fun but harsh on your fingers well worth getting if you like this type of game! :-)

SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player - Indigo (SDMX18-004G-E46I)
SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player - Indigo (SDMX18-004G-E46I)
Offered by Espace-Disque

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent music player!!, 29 Aug 2014
If like me you are fed up with chunky arm bands to hold your iPod/phone whilst out running or whatever, I think you should give this little Beauty a try! I didn't expect much to be honest, for the price but it sounds fantastic and is so small and light, the bonus is that it clips onto my leggings securely... It's also very easy to use and with so much memory space.. Go on give it a go, you won't be dissapointed!

Look Behind You
Look Behind You

1.0 out of 5 stars I thought it was terribly written, almost like a child had written it, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Look Behind You (Kindle Edition)
Didn't even get to the end of the first chapter! I thought it was terribly written, almost like a child had written it..

Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker & Sleep Wristband
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker & Sleep Wristband
Price: £59.79 - £189.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 6 Mar 2014
I bought my fitbit after reading the reviews on here first.. there are some bad ones but i am so pleased i went
ahead and bought it anyway. I have owned a Nike fuel band for just over a year and it lost its 'Ice white' colour
and i got bored with it! Fitbit links to my favourite fitness apps, My fitness pal, Map my run/walk and of course it
has its own Fitbit app which is great, also all all the food i enter on my fitness app is taken into account. It is
meant to be waterproof but i take it off for showers swimming ect.. I did read that after a while the rubber type
strap starts to perish.. Buy one and enjoy getting fit!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9