Profile for Vince > Reviews

Luxury Chrome Swivel Spout Kitchen Tap Traditional Sink Monobloc Faucet
Luxury Chrome Swivel Spout Kitchen Tap Traditional Sink Monobloc Faucet
Offered by HOME TREATS

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great., 18 April 2014
Just going to have it installed this weekend. Hopefully it will run as good as it looks. Sturdy lovely looking tap.

NOKIA DKE-2 DATA CABLE
NOKIA DKE-2 DATA CABLE
Offered by iShop Crystals

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit the Nokia 6300, 31 Jan. 2014
This review is from: NOKIA DKE-2 DATA CABLE (Accessory)
The cable came promptly (2 days), however it is only 6 inches long, and does not fit the Nokia 6300. There is no way this item was £19 originally as advertised. However not worth sending back for £1.05 I paid. Update...after closer inspection I noticed I was sent a CA101D lead. Not the one advertised DKE-2. No wonder it doesn't fit, yet DKE-2 was written on the envelope it was sent in.

Sekonda Classic Gents Blue Dial Black Leather Strap Dress Watch 3223
Sekonda Classic Gents Blue Dial Black Leather Strap Dress Watch 3223
Offered by tictocwatches

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch!, 14 Jan. 2014
Love the watch. For the price it's an absolute snip, and the strap fits lovely. Delivery was about 2 days. Excellent!. I'd definitely recommend it, and I'd buy another.

JUST FOR MEN M55 COLOUR GEL FOR BEARDS, MOUSTACHES AND SIDEBURNS
JUST FOR MEN M55 COLOUR GEL FOR BEARDS, MOUSTACHES AND SIDEBURNS

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality has deteriorated, 14 Jan. 2014
I've used this stuff for years, and it is not cheap to buy, so I search for different suppliers for the best price. The problem is, that it doesn't cover like it used to, and has deteriorated in quality. If someone brought out a better quality gel for a cheaper price, I wouldn't hestate moving my custom elsewhere

Am-Tech Telescopic Window and Conservatory Cleaner
Am-Tech Telescopic Window and Conservatory Cleaner
Offered by Grove Park D.I.Y

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy!, 14 Jan. 2014
I like this product. It was a cheap price, but the quality is very good, and it extends to good length. I recommend it!

Battery for SAMSUNG R60 plus R45 R40 R60+ LAPTOP NP-R60 AA-PB2NC6B AA-PB2NC6B/E
Battery for SAMSUNG R60 plus R45 R40 R60+ LAPTOP NP-R60 AA-PB2NC6B AA-PB2NC6B/E
Offered by Delta Enterprise

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't hold a charge for more than 30 minutes, 14 Jan. 2014
Disappointed with this product. It doesn't hold a charge for more than 30 mins, which is pretty useless really. The only good thing was that it was the correct item ordered, and it arrived in 2 days. Just unfortunate about the quality of the product.

Emerald Sleeping Forest Fairy on Lying Unicorn Figure Ornament
Emerald Sleeping Forest Fairy on Lying Unicorn Figure Ornament

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice ornament BUT!!!!, 2 Dec. 2013
I purchased one of these, but the supplier did not meet the delivery time (17 days and still hadn't arrived) and I contacted them. They duly sent me one by recorded delivery, and all credit to them for that. I wonder though....what happened to the one I didn't receive before? Anyway, it is a pretty ornament, but extremely light and rather small. What is it made of? Not sure if the amount I paid for it was value for money. It is a present for someone, and I will see their reaction. I paid the same amount for a limited edition ornament from another company which seemed better value.....and arrived quickly!

Tea Towel Holder/Tea Towel Grip- Self Adhesive & also screw in option
Tea Towel Holder/Tea Towel Grip- Self Adhesive & also screw in option
Offered by Trade Supplies-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 1 Nov. 2013
It was exactly the one I wanted. There are a number of similar items on this site that I don't think would be as good, but this one was perfect. Stuck straight on, and exactly the same as one I already had. Highly recommended! Don't bother looking in DIY stores, as they don't sell these. Would definitely buy more.

The Serpent Grail: The Truth Behind the Holy Grail, the Philosopher's Stone and the Elixir of Life
by Philip Gardiner

1.0 out of 5 stars Average!, 26 Oct. 2013
I read this book with hope of being entertained, however it was mundane and not as exciting as a couple of reviews I had read made it out to be. I gave the book away as it doesn't belong in my library. I was very disappointed with it.

Roberts R9993 3-Band Portable Radio
Roberts R9993 3-Band Portable Radio

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 26 Oct. 2013
This radio is just the job, and a good price too! I bought the radio for a lady friend for her birthday who uses it for company while cleaning empty houses for a local housing association. I sometimes help her out, and heard the radio for the first time this weekend. Excellent sound quality, and such a nice looking radio with easy channel finding. I highly recommend this radio, and the delivery was quick too.

Page: 1 | 2