Profile for carlona > Reviews

WBL Beech/Silver dial curved front pendulum Wall Clock
WBL Beech/Silver dial curved front pendulum Wall Clock
Offered by BuzzBase

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful clock, 26 Mar. 2015
fast delivery and I love it. It looks far more expensive than it was and is the perfect size for my living room chimney breast. Very quiet as well.

Bomb Cosmetics Three Little Birds Gift Pack
Bomb Cosmetics Three Little Birds Gift Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful smell leaving skin soft and smooth, 23 Mar. 2015
I got this as a Mother's Day present and I must say its one of the nicest ones I've had. I have very dry skin and these bombs and the soap had left my skin soft and smooth. You do need to clean the bath of oils afterwards though.

ONEZEE Ladies Novelty Animal Print All-In-One Super Soft Cosy Warm Hooded Fleece
Offered by Metzuyan Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 22 Jan. 2015
Reallygood material and very warm

Cooksmart Apples and Pears Design Large Melamine Tray
Cooksmart Apples and Pears Design Large Melamine Tray

1.0 out of 5 stars No fit for purpose, 22 Jan. 2015
Tray is not for carrying cups of tea as we found out painfully. There is a curve in the middle rather than the tray being flat so the cups of tea spilt everywhere.

Yankee Candle Fluffy Towels Car Air Freshener Jar
Yankee Candle Fluffy Towels Car Air Freshener Jar
Offered by Emily Rose Interiors

2.0 out of 5 stars beware its the cardboard one, 4 Dec. 2014
The product title says car jar but it's only the cardboard one. If I had of realised I would not have bought as I wanted the actual jar one I have bought previously.

PEVA Shower Curtain Mono Spots Grey/Black
PEVA Shower Curtain Mono Spots Grey/Black
Offered by GreatDeals4you

3.0 out of 5 stars I guess you get what you pay for, 4 Dec. 2014
Only just long enough for my shower and very thin material.

Mool Deluxe Cat Scratching Tree/ Post Activity Centre with 2 Hidey-Holes and 4 Viewing Platforms, 122 cm, Brown/ Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous tree for all sizes of cats, 4 Dec. 2014
Excellent product. i got it in the lightning deals but would have paid full price for it. i have 3 large cats and they all love it. I'm not sure about the bottom hiding hole as they havent been in it yet. they love the 2 high rests and also lie on the middle section. Some I've had in the past have been too small for my cats but this opne is great for the price. I put it together myself and it only took about 10 minutes.

Frostfire Bright LED Wireless Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light
Frostfire Bright LED Wireless Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light
Offered by Innovationstore

3.0 out of 5 stars only worked for 3 day then worked intermittently, 9 Nov. 2014
I wrote a review a couple of days ago saying how great it was....and it was until it stopped working after 3 days!! When it did work the light was great. It has now started to work intermittently but when it does work the light is bright enough to say everything around. It may be due to the weather that it isnt working all the time.

SolarCentre ECO Wedge Solar Motion Welcome Light
SolarCentre ECO Wedge Solar Motion Welcome Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for over the back door, 6 Nov. 2014
Excellent little light. Easy to fit. I have put it over my back door so i can see when i nip outside. The light it gives off it perfect and the motion sensor works well.

Star 60-Piece Willow Lamps, White
Star 60-Piece Willow Lamps, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 6 Nov. 2014
Excellent value for money. Looks far more expensive than it was. Lovely light from it and looks great in a vase in my fireplace

Page: 1 | 2 | 3