Profile for Mrs. Jean Christine Finch > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Jean Chri...

Mrs. Jean Christine Finch

First Aid in English, Colour Edition
First Aid in English, Colour Edition
by Angus Maciver

5.0 out of 5 stars First Aid in English, 11 Jan. 2014
I found this book addictive as there was so much in it and my friend and I enjoyed testing each other on the numerous general knowledge questions. There is so much content that is so useful for the would be writer like myself. It can only be described as
brilliant and together with the Answers book it is perfect.

I'd definitely recommend the book for certain.

Posting times excellent as always for Amazon.

365 Ways To Get You Writing: Daily Inspiration and Advice for Creative Writers
365 Ways To Get You Writing: Daily Inspiration and Advice for Creative Writers
by Jane Cooper

5.0 out of 5 stars 365 ways to get writing, 11 Jan. 2014
I bought a copy of this book previously and I was so impressed that I bought a copy for a friend of mine who is interested in writing. I think that ought to say it all really.

The delivery was first class as always arriving on the day that was stated.
The price was reasonable and the contents very interesting and inspiring.

Merlin - Complete BBC Series 1 And Special Bonus Features (6 Disc Box Set) [DVD]
Offered by EU ELECTRIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Merlin - Complete BBC 1 Series, 20 Jan. 2013
I am please with the fast delivery service and the packaging is attractive.
However, I have a kidney infection at the moment and I have not had the opportunity to view any of the dvd's but I am confident that they will be worth every single penny.

The Emotion Thesaurus: A Writer's Guide To Character Expression
The Emotion Thesaurus: A Writer's Guide To Character Expression
by Angela Ackerman

5.0 out of 5 stars Emotional Thesaurus, 20 Jan. 2013
I chose the five star rating because I am extremely satisfied with the fast delivery and the courteous way in which my order was handled.
Also this is a fantastic book and helps so much in the way in which you express a characters emotions, which if the truth is know is extremely difficult for the new writer.

45 Master Characters
45 Master Characters
by Victoria Lynn Schmidt

5.0 out of 5 stars 45 Master Characters, 20 Jan. 2013
This review is from: 45 Master Characters (Paperback)
This book was extremely useful in showing you how to create master characters. It went into easy to understand detail .
I chose the five star rating because I wanted the readers to know just what a fantastic book it is and to let them know about the fast and courteous delivery.

Writing for Emotional Impact: Advanced Dramatic Techniques to Attract, Engage, and Fascinate the Reader from Beginning to End
by Karl Iglesias

5.0 out of 5 stars Writing for Emotional Impact., 20 Jan. 2013
This book was extremely informative and went into detail beyond any other book of this type I have bought or even read.
I gave the five star rating because I wanted the readers to know just what a fantastic book it is and also due to the fast and courteous delivery.

Keys to Great Writing
Keys to Great Writing
by Steven Wilbers

5.0 out of 5 stars Keys to Great Writing, 6 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Keys to Great Writing (Paperback)
Keys to Great Writing is one of the best information books I have ever read. There is so much knowledge within the pages and it is all laid out in such a way that it was interesting and very easy to understand. I have read it over and over since receiving and I would recommend it to all my writing friends.

Sekonda 4171G Ladies Gift Set stone set
Sekonda 4171G Ladies Gift Set stone set

5.0 out of 5 stars Sekonda Gift Set, 19 Nov. 2010
This gift set was worth every single penny and my friend was thrilled to bits when I gave it her for Christmas

Writing Crime Fiction: Making Crime Pay
Writing Crime Fiction: Making Crime Pay
by Janet Laurence

5.0 out of 5 stars Writing Crime Fiction, 19 Nov. 2010
I found this book extremely informative and would recommend it to anybody who is doing Creative Writing and Criminology. It is so important that you know the exact procedures from discovering the dead body and this book has it all. It helps you to figure out how to set about writing a crime story.

The Encyclopedia of Scrapbooking Techniques
The Encyclopedia of Scrapbooking Techniques
by Karen McIvor

5.0 out of 5 stars Scrapbooking 1, 24 Nov. 2009
I am so very pleased with book it is very informative and there is such a lot to do.
This order arrived extremely quickly and I am really thrilled with it.