Profile for Clara Von Kluk Kluk > Reviews

Content by Clara Von Kluk...

Clara Von Kluk Kluk (South Cumbria, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Isle of the Dead
Isle of the Dead

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional, 24 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Isle of the Dead (Kindle Edition)
I have read all of Alex Connor's novels - every single one a fantastic read, however, Isle of the Dead has to be the most gripping.

I originally avoided this book as I didn't like the sound of the subject matter. Unfortunately, I had gone through all Alex Connors other works and this was the only remaining one left for me to read, so I got stuck in. The amount of different characters, all of which are three dimensional and believable, is astounding. It of course adds to the subterfuge as there are then more suspects to consider!

There is a nice little twist right at the end, which I am certain you will not expect. Fantastic read and well recommended.

Spin Doctor Octavia Bolero Top Black White Pinstripe Goth Cropped Jacket Shrug
Spin Doctor Octavia Bolero Top Black White Pinstripe Goth Cropped Jacket Shrug
Offered by Black Amore Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely stunning!!, 3 Dec. 2014
Bought this as a gift for my daughter who is a very elegant goth. She had been after a cropped bolero to wear with her many sleeveless dresses and this just seemed to fit the bill. The photo does not do the garment justice. When she put it on I could not believe the overall effect with the rest of her outfit - it looked absolutely stunning and really flattered her figure as it gave proportion to her shoulders, making her waist look tiny. The pinstriped fabric and the style of the sleeves make this a very individual and sexy addition to an outfit.

Dowman Ginger Tabby Cat Cuddly Soft Toy
Dowman Ginger Tabby Cat Cuddly Soft Toy
Offered by Toypost

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful soft, well made and very cute looking ginger ..., 3 Dec. 2014
A beautiful soft, well made and very cute looking ginger tabby cat! My 4 year old niece will be delighted with it as she loves my cats and this toy looks just like my youngest cat. All I would say is that on getting it out of the packaging its fur just needs a bit of fluffing up, but that's all. A quality toy and would recommend to others.

The Bosch Deception
The Bosch Deception

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great yarn by Ms Connor, 17 Nov. 2014
This is the fourth novel by Alex Connor I have read and thoroughly enjoyed. I never thought I would find this sort of novel gripping or even interesting, but from the very first chapter, in any of her books, you are right in there and struggle to put it down.

Now I need to have a look to see what else is next.... Can't wait!

The Caravaggio Conspiracy
The Caravaggio Conspiracy
by Alex Connor

5.0 out of 5 stars Alex Connor scores yet another WIN with this amazing book, 30 Sept. 2014
Another amazing, page-turner by this established author. Alex Connor never fails to hit the spot with her mystery/conspiracy/ thrillers set in the backdrop of the art world. I love the way that a great part of her novels is actually fact based on these famous painters - she just entwined these historic "facts" with a brilliant, knife edge of a thriller.

The Caravaggio Conspiract in particular, left me guessing who the murderer was right until the very end. So many suspects that one minute can seem comp,eye ly innocent, but the next minute you are starting to question their every move.

I would highly recommend any of Alex Connor's works. You do not have to be an art lover to appreciate the excellent story line - you will not be disappointed.

Banned Steampunk Lace Cardigan (Black) - 10 UK
Banned Steampunk Lace Cardigan (Black) - 10 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful top, just too big..., 10 Sept. 2014
This is a stunning cardigan and so well made - typical of Banned products. Unfortunately it had to be returned as although I am a size 10 and the top I ordered was a size 10, it was just too big. The cardigan should be a fitted style as it is meant to be worn on its own as a top, however, although it fit fine across the chest it was extremely baggy at the waist and the lace hem, instead of sitting neatly round my middle, hung out without even touching my body! The photo shows the cardigan tapering in and out at the waistline, but in reality it is straight up and down with no shaping. I would have ordered a smaller size but a 10 is the smallest they do. I am certainly no waif, just an average size 10 so I don't know how they cater for some of the incredible slim teenage girls that love this make. I would say that if you were a size 12 or 14 to order this cardigan in a size 10 - then it will fit beautfully and look very sexy no doubt.

I have given this cardigan three stars. It would have got five stars had the fit been perfect as this really is a gorgeous item. Sadly the fitting really let it down.

Sesame Street Count 'N Crunch Cookie Monster
Sesame Street Count 'N Crunch Cookie Monster
Offered by MedClub

5.0 out of 5 stars Cookie Monster rules the day, 3 Sept. 2014
Bought this as a suprise gift for my son who is at University. The next thing I new I received a lovely thank you message from him plus a video of them playing with it and laughing their heads off! He had been struggling to get all his Uni work done recently and was a bit jaded but Cookie Monster really cheered him up!

I paid about £16 (plus postage) for CM and the usual price should have been £29.99. The toy is brilliant quality and was great value for money. I can understand that it might not take too well to a load of bashing around from very young children, but I taught my kids from a very early age to handle their toys with care and love so that they will never break - and that paid dividends as their toys always lasted.

Definitely recommend - great toy for children and adults in further education.

Plush TUG Black Cat Soft Cuddly Toy
Plush TUG Black Cat Soft Cuddly Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous soft toy, 2 Sept. 2014
Who wouldn't love this adorable little black cat? Pusskin is beautiful quality, very soft and lovely to hold - you don't want to put it down! Part of my daughter's 18th birthday present (chosen by her) - she is thrilled to bits!

Spin Doctor Nevermore Dress Black Steampunk Goth VTG Lace Long Sleeve
Spin Doctor Nevermore Dress Black Steampunk Goth VTG Lace Long Sleeve
Offered by Violent Delights

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely, charming yet sexy dress, 2 Sept. 2014
This dress is great value and manages to be charming and sexy at the same time. Surely that has to be a ladies dream?! I bought it as part of my daughter's birthday present and she was over the moon with it. She is a size 16 and it looks wonderful on her.

Dark Star Gothic Brocade Lace & Garter-style Skirt Women's DS/SK/7629 Black, One size/UK 12 14 16*

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 2 Sept. 2014
What a beautiful and very clever design of skirt. It has no waistband as such, just a panel at front and back which allows you to lace up as tight or a slack as you wish. Underneath each pannel the skirt is elasticated so one size pretty much fits all. My daugher is a size 16 and I am a size 8 and it looks great on both of us!

The skirt is not particular cheap but it is easy to see why. The material is fantastic quality and very heavy, so it is perfect for Autumn/Winter. Team it with a pair of Victorian style lace up boots with a heel and a high necked fitted blouse and it looks amazing. Would highly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9