Profile for Leah > Reviews

Content by Leah

Leah

Emartbuy® Apple Iphone 4S 4G 4GS HD Luxury Wallet Case/Cover/Pouch Floral Pink / Green With Credit Card Slots
Offered by emartbuyuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Can pop to the shops with phone and cards., 27 Aug. 2013
Great little case. Always leave the house with my phone, now I know I have my bank card on me without taking my handbag everywhere. The handle is handy. The case protects the screen. Ticks every box.

OP/TECH Secure Its x4 System Connectors
OP/TECH Secure Its x4 System Connectors

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel much happier now the clips are secure, 27 Aug. 2013
The clips on the over shoulder camera support are fine, but with a large camera dangling from them, I wanted a bit more reassurance they wouldn't suddenly give way. These do the job perfectly. A great purchase and well worth the couple of pounds for some piece of mind.

Shadowed Threads (A Rylee Adamson Novel, Book 4)
Shadowed Threads (A Rylee Adamson Novel, Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 27 Aug. 2013
A continuation of the story with Rylee and all her collected friends. Bought the first book and have been reading them about one every two days so far. The characters have a nice balance of comedy and grit which keeps you wanting more. A great series and I am looking forward to finding out what happens next.

Blood Song: Book 1 of Raven's Shadow (A Raven's Shadow Novel)
Blood Song: Book 1 of Raven's Shadow (A Raven's Shadow Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best fantasy I've read in years!, 1 July 2013
I have loved the fantasy genre since my early teens. I'm finding it harder and harder to find authors whose books draw me in. Maybe I have become more fussy as I have gotten older! This was a book that kept me engrossed as if I was in my teens again. Much to the disgust of my partner I have had my nose stuck in this for the past 3 days and am very sad to have finished it. I love how the author allows you to grow up with the main character and experience the events which make him who he is. A very enjoyable read and I can't wait for the next instalment!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 19, 2014 11:18 PM GMT