Profile for Leah > Reviews

Content by Leah

Leah

Emartbuy® Apple Iphone 4S 4G 4GS HD Luxury Wallet Case/Cover/Pouch Floral Pink / Green With Credit Card Slots
Offered by emartbuyuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Can pop to the shops with phone and cards., 27 Aug 2013
Great little case. Always leave the house with my phone, now I know I have my bank card on me without taking my handbag everywhere. The handle is handy. The case protects the screen. Ticks every box.

OP/TECH Secure Its x4 System Connectors
OP/TECH Secure Its x4 System Connectors
Offered by Carmarthen Cameras

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel much happier now the clips are secure, 27 Aug 2013
The clips on the over shoulder camera support are fine, but with a large camera dangling from them, I wanted a bit more reassurance they wouldn't suddenly give way. These do the job perfectly. A great purchase and well worth the couple of pounds for some piece of mind.

Shadowed Threads: Book 4 (A Rylee Adamson Novel)
Shadowed Threads: Book 4 (A Rylee Adamson Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 27 Aug 2013
A continuation of the story with Rylee and all her collected friends. Bought the first book and have been reading them about one every two days so far. The characters have a nice balance of comedy and grit which keeps you wanting more. A great series and I am looking forward to finding out what happens next.

Blood Song: Book 1 of Raven's Shadow
Blood Song: Book 1 of Raven's Shadow

5.0 out of 5 stars The best fantasy I've read in years!, 1 July 2013
I have loved the fantasy genre since my early teens. I'm finding it harder and harder to find authors whose books draw me in. Maybe I have become more fussy as I have gotten older! This was a book that kept me engrossed as if I was in my teens again. Much to the disgust of my partner I have had my nose stuck in this for the past 3 days and am very sad to have finished it. I love how the author allows you to grow up with the main character and experience the events which make him who he is. A very enjoyable read and I can't wait for the next instalment!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 19, 2014 11:18 PM GMT