Profile for Biker in a suit > Reviews

Content by Biker in a suit

Biker in a suit

The Pursuit
The Pursuit
Offered by positivenoise
Price: 5.30

2.0 out of 5 stars "Its Jazz Jim, but not as we know it", 8 Oct 2012
This review is from: The Pursuit (Audio CD)
I bought this album after hearing 'Gran Torino'...and if I am brutally honest...its still the only track I like....I do like Jazz and swing but I am not keen on Jamie's random interpretations...the melodie's are hard to follow and Jamie hits some questionable notes which means its virtually impossible to sing or hum the tunes...you might love...I wasnt keen.

Gran Torino [DVD] [2009]
Gran Torino [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Clint Eastwood
Price: 2.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 19 Feb 2012
This review is from: Gran Torino [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
Absolutely magic...gritty, cruel, honest, sad and wonderful...and the theme tune is haunting, but be warned... if you like traditional american action movies then you are going to hate this... But if like films like the English patient and Les Miserables then you will probably love this.

Live at Donington Monsters of Rock 1990
Live at Donington Monsters of Rock 1990
Offered by samurai_media_JPN4UK
Price: 17.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Thunder blows you away, 12 Oct 2010
I was washing the car listening to monsters of rock on the radio back in 1990, thunder were introduced as a warm up band... when they kicked off I was so stunned by the sound that I went in the house and dragged the wife outside to listen, Thunder were absolutely oustanding. I bought the album and several others...such a shame they arrived on the scene when musical trends were on the move and sadly they never got the fame and praise they deserved. they were by far the best act for the entire show, so good in fact that the songs still send shivers up my spine expecially 'dont wait for me'. if god listened to rock then this would be his favorite band.