Profile for Agnes > Reviews

Pampers New Baby Sensitive 1 (Newborn) Essential 45 Nappies
Offered by Sapphire Fashions Ltd
Price: 12.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sensitive nappies, 15 Jan 2014
Lovely item. Those Nappies are great, soft and reliable. Perfect for your newborn's delicate skin. Shame they are available in New. baby sizes only.

Grunwerg Windsor Cake Pie Server
Grunwerg Windsor Cake Pie Server
Offered by Home Star Supplies Ltd
Price: 2.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item for small cakes., 15 Jan 2014
Good quality product. Matches perfectly with cake forks. The reason why I took one star off is that if you have a regular birthday cake you won't be able to cut it with this product - it's simply too small.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung WB100 case, 11 Jun 2013
Bought it stright away after purchasing my new camera. I agree it fits snugly - when I unpacked the package I didn't believe it will fit at all :-0 Anyway, camera on itself fits - and nothing else. The camera is easily accessible yet covered safely.
The only thing which isn't nice is its smell when you take it off the package - smells like cheap china made item.

Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Cream 40ml
Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Cream 40ml
Price: 6.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful cream for sore nipples, 11 Jun 2013
I used this cream with my first pregnancy and it worked really well. I was given a wee sample when still in hospital as I got cracked nipples and bought a full size tube straight away. It's harmless for baby, doesn't have any smell and is thick enough to not be removed with breast pads/bras.
I am now expecting another baby and ordered this item when only saw it on offer! But I believe it's even worth a full price (which is usually L9.99).

Mega-Sonic Cat Repeller
Mega-Sonic Cat Repeller
Price: 17.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product - finally something that works!, 11 Jun 2013
I bought this repeller about year ago for my rear garden and it works perfectly! So now I ordered another one to my front garden and again - works great! Actually after trying many different 'natural' ways to get rid of that disgusting cats' stools, this is the one that really works!!! The fact is you need to order unpopular batteries to work with it but it's worth every penny to have peace of mind. Finally I can let my 3 year old daughter go and play in the garden without checking & cleaning it before. And there isn't any awful smell too. Besides, you can buy an electric adapter and switch it to mains if you wish.

The device is quite easy to operate, waterproof. To safe batteries I switch it off when I'm in a garden all day and switch it on again in the evening.

I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is sick of cleaning the cats' mess and is concerned if this will work - I felt free after around 2 weeks of using it...

Vitabiotics Pregnacare Plus Omega 3 Dietary Supplement  56 Tablets
Vitabiotics Pregnacare Plus Omega 3 Dietary Supplement 56 Tablets
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good pack of vitamins, 11 Jun 2013
Not much to say about it - does what it says. Arrived quickly and well packaged. I used Pregnacare with my first pregnancy and now ordered them for second pregnancy as well. I believe I deliver all the best to my unborn child while taking those pills.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars That's what you need when travelling across the Europe, 11 Jun 2013
Luckily I didn't have to use it yet but:
1. many european countries require you to travel with it
2. may be useful when something happens in a car

Would recommend.

New Inside Out Intermediate: Student Book Pack
New Inside Out Intermediate: Student Book Pack
Price: 25.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Needed for ESOL, 7 April 2013
Not much to say about it. It was required for my ESOL classes in a college. The book contains all you need to learn English with lecturer.

New Inside Out Intermediate: WB + Key Pack