Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for Cdf Morandin > Reviews

Content by Cdf Morandin

Cdf Morandin "CFM" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
KES Replacement Hand Shower Bracket for Slide Bar Adjustable 18-25MM O.D., Chrome Plated, PB4
Offered by KES Home Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fit and stays in place, 5 May 2016
Does what it says on the tin. Easy to fit and stays in place.

Rio (DVD + Digital Copy)
Rio (DVD + Digital Copy)
Dvd ~ Jesse Eisenberg

5.0 out of 5 stars Rio delight!, 9 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Rio (DVD + Digital Copy) (DVD)
Like in another review, when I first saw this film I wasn't expecting much, but being a Brazilian living in England, I was curious, so I watched it.
And wow! I loved it instantly!! The colours and the music are amazing!!
Yes, you could say the story is kind of cliché but you have to either be a Brazilian or have lived there for a while to get a lot of the subtleties included in this movie, and really get it.
Anyway, it is a lot of fun, and that's what I think this movie was made for! Enjoy!

Healing With The Fairies Oracle Cards: Heal Your Life with Help from the Fairies (Large Card Decks)
by Doreen Virtue PhD
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Healing with the Fairies, 26 Sept. 2011
Love this set!! The cards are beautiful and I often use them together with my angels cards and they always make the messages so much clearer!

Crystal Prescriptions: The A-Z guide to over 1,200 symptoms and their healing crystals
by Judy H. Hall

4.0 out of 5 stars Crystal prescriptions, 12 Jun. 2011
Very good little book for beginners. As one myself I wanted something to give me ideas on how to use crystals to help with illnesses and conditions, and this does a good reference job. It also gives you ideas on how to find the best crystal for a certain situation and how to take care of them too.
The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't list the crystals in any index, so you can't find a crystal by itself, only through a condition/illness.

The Healing Code: 6 Minutes to Heal the Source of Your Health, Success or Relationship Issue
by Alex Loyd

5.0 out of 5 stars The Healing Code, 7 April 2011
Very sound information, easy to understand and follow, and it can be quite repetitive, however we do need to sometimes hear the same thing a few times before we can start applying it, so I don't think it's a bad approach. First couple of days I started using the codes I felt a shift happening and could not believe how simple it was. A very good buy if you're into alternative healing.

Prem-I-Air 8L/day Desiccant Dehumidifier
Prem-I-Air 8L/day Desiccant Dehumidifier
Offered by Sales Direct Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great appliance, 17 Mar. 2011
Great dehumidifier to get rid of unwanted steam off windows, and it does a pretty quick job of that too. I have used it sometimes overnight and the noise is not too bad, considering I'm quite sensitive to that, I could sleep without a problem from day one.
Easy to use and light enough to move between rooms, I have a much drier flat now and very happy with it.

Evie's Kitchen: Raising an Ecstatic Child
Evie's Kitchen: Raising an Ecstatic Child
by Shazzie

5.0 out of 5 stars Evie's kitchen, 17 Mar. 2011
Shazzie goes a long way to explain the concept of bringing up a child in the raw world. She talks about nutrition in detail for a child on a raw vegan diet and also suggestions if you don't follow that. Any diet should be tailored to individual needs anyway, but this is definitely a great start.
There are loads of very simple and delicious recipes that are not only great for children but adults too. Highly recommended.

Raw Magic: Recipes for the Revolution
Raw Magic: Recipes for the Revolution
by Kate Magic Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars Raw Magic - Wow!, 17 Mar. 2011
I love this book! I have been on raw for a few months now and wanted to incorporate more superfoods into day a day recipes, and this book does the job.
The recipes are very easy to follow and are absolutely delicious! Kate has done a superb job by putting this book together. The more recipes I tryt, the more I can't believe how creative she is with the ingredients. Great buy!

WOMENS DISTRESSED BLACK MILITARY WORKER BOOTS SIZE 6
WOMENS DISTRESSED BLACK MILITARY WORKER BOOTS SIZE 6

3.0 out of 5 stars Military boots, 3 Jan. 2011
I bought this pair because I wasn't sure if the military style was for me and it just confirmed it is! It does look good and it's quite comfortable, however it's not the best of the materials: it had that rubber smell for days, even wearing it every day, and the rubber on the heels was wearing off very quickly, so I don't think it will last long.

Eating for Beauty
Eating for Beauty
by David Wolfe

5.0 out of 5 stars Eating for Beauty, 3 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Eating for Beauty (Paperback)
This is a book on not only eating for beauty but on other ways to find the beauty inside you. David goes through foods you can find easily on the supermarkets and others you will probably not, but that gives you a good idea on how to start. His knowledge on the subject is clearly vast and I always go back to it for reference.

Page: 1 | 2