ARRAY(0xa65a390c)

Content by Reviewer

Reviewer (UK)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Mini DisplayPort DP to VGA Adapter for Apple MacBook Pro Video Ceed Cable**Supports New THUNDERBOLT Port*
Offered by CableMac
Price: 6.22

5.0 out of 5 stars DP to VGA, 28 Nov 2013
This product really is great. At a fraction of the price you would pay on the highstreet for a branded version, the price is great for fantastic product. All I need it for is occasional use of plugging my laptop into a larger external monitor. I constantly leave this plugged in via the VGA from the monitor and plug in my laptop as and when. It takes about 2 seconds for the connection to register and the display to show. I have no issue with connectivity ever and it gets battered a bit as I am constantly moving it around and throw it about. But this generic product really is fantastic and I have no qualms about advising anybody to get it!

Planet Waves PW-CT-12 NS Micro Headstock Tuner
Planet Waves PW-CT-12 NS Micro Headstock Tuner
Price: 11.82

4.0 out of 5 stars Headstock Tuner, 28 Nov 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I previously used the older generation of this product, and loved it. Unfortunately it broke, so I instantly grabbed the opportunity to take this. Whilst still maintaining its small size, it has supposedly got better. I definitely agree with its better functionality, with increased accuracy on your tuning with the led lights giving a great indication to how close and accurate you are to your note of choice. It is still easy to attach and the buttons on it give a range of settings you can adjust. I do however have a problem with the tuner picking up the sound of a plucked string and it takes me a few goes to get any response. This is my only criticism considering my old one was so reliable. All in all, a great tuner which I love using!

Leifheit 15 m Varioline M Indoor Clothes Dryer
Leifheit 15 m Varioline M Indoor Clothes Dryer
Price: 39.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Clothes Dryer, 28 Nov 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
When considering the price tag of this product, it really isn't great. As a clothes horse it really is quite flimsy, struggling the hold its own weight, let alone the addition of wet clothes.
Upon first inspection, the size of it really is quite impressive, however, it does seem to waste a lot of room with only one layer of clothes being able to be held at once. As soon as you have managed to fill the clothes horse with monumental amounts of clothes, this is where the problem lies. After finally managing to get it balancing, wrestling the legs into place and so forth, it does not hold its shape, before collapsing and falling spectacularly to the floor. I have used this in tandem with a conventional clothes horse that has larger dimensions upwards rather than width and I still prefer the latter. This is just too weak and space consuming for the amount of clothes you can effectively hang off it to dry. In my opinion, give this a miss

Scotch Titanium Non-stick Scissors - 20 cm, Brown with Assorted Accent Colours (Dot Colour Will Vary), 1 Pair (1468TNS-MIX)
Price: 10.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Scissors, 20 Nov 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
If you need scissors for everyday things, these are the ideal pair. They are quite large but the weight makes them easy to balance and cut cleanly. The grip is slightly softer so it doesn't cause any discomfort using them for a long period. The blades are sharp and really do not stick, even with the stickiest of tape. They don't pick up any of the gluey residue also so its like using them brand new every time! Great item!

CafeTutto (Nespresso compatible) Capsules Taster Box 25's
CafeTutto (Nespresso compatible) Capsules Taster Box 25's
Offered by Fresh Coffee Shop Ltd
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cafetutto, 31 Aug 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These capsules are a great starter set for anybody with a compatible machine. Whilst they are slightly less money than the official pods, they work well and this box has a variety of flavours. The pods work almost identically and you would not know of any difference in performance. The reduced price of the pods however is obvious in the flavours of the coffee. If you had not experienced the official nespresso coffee you probably wouldnt be able to tell, but going backwards to these it is obvious that the flavour is not quite as good. Ideal as a starter pack, but not quite as good as the expensive products

Orgran Free From Vegetable Rice Pasta Spirals 250 g (Pack of 7)
Orgran Free From Vegetable Rice Pasta Spirals 250 g (Pack of 7)
Price: 13.93

3.0 out of 5 stars Orgran Free From, 20 Jun 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Upon opening the packet, the pasta looks like normal pasta, same colour and consistency to normal brown pasta. However, the key to this product is it is actually made from brown rice and reshaped.

The pasta is very easy to quick, actually quicker than it would take for brown rice in the same quantity. Be careful it doesn't boil for too long as it quickly disintegrates and goes soggy.

Although I have no problem with normal pasta, of you can't eat it, this provides a great alternative. I would rather prefer to cook normal brown pasta however as I find it easier to cook and nicer to eat.

For he price, it's quite expensive and a single bag will give you 3 normal sized portions

Russell Hobbs 19001 Food Processor - White
Russell Hobbs 19001 Food Processor - White
Price: 40.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Russel Hobbs Food Processor, 8 Jun 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I am very impressed with this product and have used it many times since receiving it. The processor comes with two attachments; the one seen in the image and a long taller one, that is designed specifically for juices and smoothies. The processor is very simple and easy to use, simply click it in and turn on the power. There are 3 different modes, speeds 1 and 2, and a pulse option which must be held into place by the user and released as required.

I have found that the processor blades, on all the attachments, to not be very sharp. This means that it can take a lot of time to thoroughly blend dry items, and find liquid is needed (and sometimes manual shaking) to initiate the process. There are about 5 different blade attachments which I have not used. These are all covered in the instruction manual, as well as some example recipes to get you going with the blender.

The simple plastic finish means that the blender is very easy to wipe clean, and all blades and attachments will survive a spin in the dishwasher.

Very simple and easy to use for occasional use, however, I would consider a more powerful, quicker machine if i were to use this daily

aeroSling ELITE including DVD and Door Anchor
aeroSling ELITE including DVD and Door Anchor
Price: 118.06

4.0 out of 5 stars Aerosling ELITE, 25 April 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Having got this product, I wasn't actually too sure what to expect. I could work out it was some sort of resistance workout piece of equipment, but its capabilities and limits I was unsure what to expect.

Upon opening the box, to be honest, it looks like a mess or different lengths of rope and fabric put together and left me somewhat puzzled. Once I finally understood what did what, I ventured into giving it a go. It basically works as a pulley that holds a piece of material with 2 hand grips on either end; the resistance comes from you holding either handle and controlling how much pressure and force you wish to exert. I used the hook type mechanism to attach to the top of the closed door as recommended and proceeded.

I was very impressed at the force it could exert and without any fear of the product snapping or coming loose - my initial copncern. I managed to do a couple of reps of arm muscle workouts, and was suprised at the effort that I had to put into it. After about 10 minutes using this initially, I could definitely feel the result of the resistance.

Although I am yet to test it to it's full potential, the list of exercises explained in the hand book demonstrates its capabilities of a full body work out, and I do intend to try most, if not all. The only issue I have, is that I have trouble working out what piece does what and how I can adjust all the straps so that I have it set up perfectly for use. I find it somewhat confusing, even with the list of instructions and picture diagrams as to how I can use this more effectively.

It comes with its own bag, demonstration guide and DVD to work out and will go through it all completely and hopefully update you. It is definitely worth a go, but at the price it currently is, I'm not sure I would take the risk unless I knew exactly and how to do everything I wanted!

Express Accounts (PC/Mac)
Express Accounts (PC/Mac)
Price: 34.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Express Accounts, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Express Accounts (PC/Mac) (CD-ROM)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Had no luck installing this program successfully on my mac. Currently running OS X 10.8, but as soon as I think its installed and try to load it, I am given an error saying that this program is not supported on PowerPC. I have no idea how to solve this problem, even though I am using an Intel processor and am using higher than OS X 10.3. Somewhat frustrating, hope I can find a way around this problem or try on a windows machine in the future when I can test and properly review the product, this review is of little use!

Anjum's Indian Vegetarian Feast
Anjum's Indian Vegetarian Feast
by Anjum Anand
Price: 12.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Vegetarian feast, 19 Mar 2013
This cookbook is a great cookbook to access Indian food. It is a fresh and modern approach to Indian cooking whilst still using western influences. Even though it's a vegetarian cookbook you are able to add meat to certain recipes if you do so wish. The recipes are easy to follow and you can tell the author is passionate about her culture. Highly recommend!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11