Profile for Olav Höse > Reviews

Luckies Travel Scratch Map
Luckies Travel Scratch Map
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice scratch map, 17 Feb 2014
I do really like this map, it is very easy to scratch were you have been with just a simple coin. I do really like this map and will recommend it!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Crap quality, 17 Feb 2014
I bought for my brother who used it for a week and now you cant use it anymore, its made by very poor materials and don't work at all. However, it was good price and nice design.

Sony Mid-Range In-Ear Headphones with Deep Bass for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 30 Jan 2014
I bought them for my Sony Xperia Z a few weeks ago. I have since I got the Sony Xperia Z used the headphone that were included in package. Under the whole time I felt they weren't good so immediately when I saw this I bought them. And I do not regret it! Even thought the headphone are very small they give you a loud high quality audio. I can listen to music everywhere I want without getting disturbed by voices and other annoying thing. Even in the middle of Stockholm, I could do that with my last one. As I said the volume is by very good quality and very cheap as well, only 10 £. I couldn't recommend theme more. All that I can say is: Buy them!

SD® - Sony Xperia Z Front And Back Screen Protector (Pack Of 6) Includes 3 Front, 3 Rear - Retail Packed With Microfibre Cleaning Cloth And Application Card

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant screen protector!, 30 Jan 2014
I bought a bit more than two weeks ago and i did quite immediately notice a problem. I did order both front and back screen protector but did only get six front protector. I did email FoneM8 and I did get a answer very quickly, and three working days later i got a new pair and then everything was okay. The protector is very easy to apply to the phone and is made by good quality. You does almost not feel that you have a protector on the screen. Nothing wrong with both front and back screen protector. I just want to give 5/5 :)

FoneM8® - New iPad Air Screen Protector (6 Pack) Includes Microfibre Cleaning Cloth And Application Card
Offered by FoneM8store

4.0 out of 5 stars A good and clear screen protector but allot with fingerprints!, 30 Jan 2014
I bought it two weeks ago and i got if so much as four days before scheduled delivery date witch is very good. I did almost immediately apply this protector on my Ipad air and it was very easy. The protector is very clear and in the beginning you could almost not see you had one on your ipad screen. But after a bit more than a week of usage the the screen becomes full of fingerprints and gets a but sticky. Much more than before but still its a very good protector. It feels like you dont have a screen protector on the ipad, it's a very good quality and I can recommend it.

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Minatures 340 g
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Minatures 340 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 12 Sep 2013
I have always been a large fan on Reese's and in Sweden where I am from you cant buy it in stores and this Reese's miniatures sound very great so I did a try and I really like it. After 8 days in cargo they still tasted like heaven. The problem is that you eats this to quickly. They almost taste to good, when you have tasted it once, you cant stop from eating it ;)

Airfix A03030A Junkers Ju-87B 1:72 Scale Series 3 Plastic Model Kit
Airfix A03030A Junkers Ju-87B 1:72 Scale Series 3 Plastic Model Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars Its Okay, 12 Sep 2013
I bought this with the thought that color was included but it wasnt. So I was forced to buy them separately but the model was great. It was easy to build but It could be a bit larger. Any ways I like it.

Urbanears Plattan Headphones - Indigo
Urbanears Plattan Headphones - Indigo
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing as usual!, 12 Sep 2013
I bought this headphones because of that my old urbanears was broken and I wasnt disappointed. They were great as usually and with great sound quality I can really recommend this headphones. All I can say is: BUY IT!

FoneM8® - Sony Xperia Z Screen Protector (5 Pack) Retail Packed Includes Microfibre Cleaning Cloth And Application Card

4.0 out of 5 stars So cheap and good, 9 Aug 2013
I was looking after some screen protector to my Sony Xperia Z. And I found these, a five pack of screen protector for only 1.49£. In sweden a one pack of these cost 10£ so this was very cheap and it surprised me. The screen protectors is very good for your screen but its hard to apply them on you phone. I have tried three times and every time its to much to the left. I suppose I am doing wrong but its should be simpler to to that. 4/5

Sony MDR-ZX100 Outdoor Headband Headphones - Black
Sony MDR-ZX100 Outdoor Headband Headphones - Black
Offered by Apple Gear

4.0 out of 5 stars The audio is good but...., 9 Aug 2013
The audio in this headphones is very good, with a good base and with a very cheap price. ONLY 10£!!. But they feel so plastic and when i got them i thought, "dammit, I have bought a crappy headphones" I realized very soon that I was wrong but i can understand that headphones for 10£ doesn't feel like the best headphones.

4/5