0 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars
Black Ops = Stunning, 10 Nov 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game is amazing!
I was sceptical about how this would fare in comparison to MW2.
However, I'm pleasantly surprised.
I'm already hooked and I've only played it for a few hours.
Here are the games good points:
- Fantastic campaign, far superior to that of WAW.
- Addictive online multiplayer, everything MW2 should have been since it feels slightly more realistic (and the remote control cars are awesome).
- Multiplayer maps are better thought out than ever before!
- Combat training mode pits you against bots that actually feel like real players to give you a fighting chance online.
- Zombie maps are great fun too!
- The soundtrack is worth a mention too.
Just a couple of bad points:
- The combat training mode is only for 1 or 2 players with a live account.
- The graphics are slightly poorer compared to MW" (however, this is to be expected due to the different game engine and developer).
In summary, if your one of the millions who is undecided on whether to buy this game. Get IT! It plays better than MW2 and that's something I don't say easily.