Profile for I like music > Reviews

Content by I like music

I like music "Green" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Hits / The B-Sides
The Hits / The B-Sides
Offered by Side Two
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Hits / The B-Sides (Audio CD)
Prince is amazing and this album show cases it in all its glory. It has all this major hits and b-sides.

The Gold Experience
The Gold Experience

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Gold Experience (Audio CD)
This album is amazing, Prince has done it again. I know this album is 19 years old but tis still worth every penny. Gold is an mazing song. I really can't hate this album at all.

Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturising Cream 50g
Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturising Cream 50g
Price: 14.70

2.0 out of 5 stars Not again, 29 Jan 2014
It really didn't moisturise my face. After using it my face was still dry and tight. I've come to realise that Burt's Bees is really not for people with dry,combination or spots prone skin. I had high hopes after reading reviews online but it didn't work for me. Make your own face/body cream using oils high in linoleic acid which have a low comedogenic rating. All this organic stuff from organic companies are really not that organic. Look around and inform yourself.

Burt's Bees Citrus Facial Scrub
Burt's Bees Citrus Facial Scrub
Price: 9.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that good, 29 Jan 2014
I not going to lie I had been using this for a while hoping it would help my skin. After some time it really didn't do much for my face. It left my face feeling greasy. I didn't help with my spots or improve my scars. Epsom salts works better and are cheaper. I'm guessing if you have clear normal you'll like it.

Burt's Bees Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing Creme
Burt's Bees Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing Creme
Price: 7.20

1.0 out of 5 stars Pure rubbish, 29 Jan 2014
I bought this with out looking for better face cleansers. It contains sodium chloride which is a know skin irritate. It really didn't clean my skin. Left my skin dry. The best thing to do is to look at the website and check their ingredients. There are far better face cleansers out there which help the skin.

Burt's Bees Anti Blemish Pore Refining Scrub 110g
Burt's Bees Anti Blemish Pore Refining Scrub 110g
Price: 9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars hmm, 29 Jan 2014
This did nothing for my skin. The beads are so small they don't do anything. Burt's Bees are not all organic. Look at their ingredients again.

100g Organic Shea Butter Unrefined
100g Organic Shea Butter Unrefined
Offered by Naissance
Price: 2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars If you have dry skin this will not help., 29 Jan 2014
It arrived in a few days. I bought this because Shea butter is meant to help moisturise dry skin. My skin is very dry and this didn't help at all it left me with dry itchy skin. I bought a few more hoping my skin would get use to it over time but no luck.
Shea Butter is very high in oleic acid which just made my skin even more dry. Its very low in linoleic acid which people with dry skin need more of. I tried mixing it with other oil but that did nothing. You'll have better luck with oils high in linoleic acid like hemp seed butter or oil.

Handmade Natural Tea Tree Soap Bar - Range No.5 - Acne / Blackhead / keratosis Pilaris / Athlete's Foot / Hidradenitis Suppurativa Relief - 75g
Offered by New Dawn Ltd
Price: 3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it but will you.., 29 Jan 2014
I bought this as I was fed up using face washes which where full of chemicals. It suds up well. It left my skin clean.
Tree Tea is suppose to help in the fight against acne and spots. I found using this soap helped my spots clear up quickly and it wasn't too dry on my face.

Weleda Wild Rose Creamy Body Wash 200ml
Weleda Wild Rose Creamy Body Wash 200ml
Price: 8.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for dry skin, 29 Jan 2014
I bought this body wash as I have dry skin which gets drier in the colder months. I was previously using a body wash which was shea butter and black soap which left me with very dry skin. This body was left my skin very soft after using it. I check the company own website and it contain ingredients which help make skin soft not dry. Its not too foamy and it smells nice. Good buy if you don't want to use a bunch of chemicals on your skin.

Prime [DVD] [2005]
Prime [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Uma Thurman
Offered by FUNTIME MEDIA
Price: 2.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Prime [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
I found this film funny and a good watch. Brian Greenberg and Jon Abrahams look fine too. I got this mainly to eye up Brian Greenberg.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4