Profile for Dee F > Reviews

Parisian Chic: A Style Guide by Ines de la Fressange
Parisian Chic: A Style Guide by Ines de la Fressange
by Ines de La Fressange

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 16 Aug 2014
a fun book and informative. It is by my bedside and I often dip into it

Invision® TV Wall Mount Bracket - New Slim Line Design With Cantilever Arm Tilt & Swivel Feature For 23" - 55" TV Screens, Fits LED, 3D LED, LCD & Plasma Screens, VESA from 75mm x 75mm up to 400mm x 400mm (Please check TV VESA Mounting Holes Before Purchase)
Offered by Invision Technology (UK) Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for my TV and means it is out of ..., 16 Aug 2014
perfect for my TV and means it is out of the way on the wall but can be brought forward if I want to watch when I am cooking next door etc. Very solid and neat.

GOOD QUALITY 3 SEATER GARDEN BENCH COVER WATERPROOF NEW
GOOD QUALITY 3 SEATER GARDEN BENCH COVER WATERPROOF NEW
Offered by Cyclaire

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Aug 2014
Excellent strength and cover

Creating the French Look
Creating the French Look
by Annie Sloan

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this book - am learning quite a lot about ..., 16 Aug 2014
I love this book - am learning quite a lot about paint finishes - I wish there had been more instruction on paints and finishes, but it is a nice book and I refer to it often.

Bedzonline Memory Foam and Reflex 3 Zone Mattress with 1 Fibre Pillows Micro Quilted cool flex Cover, Single, 3 ft, 90cm x 190 cm
Offered by Bedzonline

3.0 out of 5 stars Nicely packaged and clean looking and a free pillow with ..., 16 Aug 2014
I bought this for a spare day bed and it will be OK for guests for a night but I have put a blanket underneath it to give more depth - it would have benefitted from another inch or two in depth but I will get more feedback from my guests. OK for women and children just not sure about a 12 stone man (or above!). Nicely packaged and clean looking and a free pillow with cover were a bonus.

Dummy Alarm Bell Box - Dummy Burglar Alarm Box - Flashing LED
Dummy Alarm Bell Box - Dummy Burglar Alarm Box - Flashing LED
Offered by Dummy Camera Co

3.0 out of 5 stars easy to fit and flashes which is what I wanted ..., 5 July 2014
easy to fit and flashes which is what I wanted - bigger than I thought it would be and takes 3 batteries which I hope will last a reasonable amount of time. Hopefully will be a deterent.

NEW TRUESHOPPING® 'GRIMEBUSTERX5' 5-IN-1 STEAM MOP 1200W SUPER HEATED FLOOR CARPET WINDOW & HAND HELD STEAM CLEANER WITH RANGE OF ACCESSORIES
Offered by Trueshopping Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars It made a good job of a black and white floor I steamed ..., 5 July 2014
arrived promptly and had all the accessories needed. It was a little flimsy but neat and fits into my utility room on a hook. It made a good job of a black and white floor I steamed on the first day.

Goal Setting Success Secrets (The Mindset Shift Book 2)
Goal Setting Success Secrets (The Mindset Shift Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm Carrying This With Me on the Kindle.., 2 Dec 2013
Having heard the Beesleys and Amanda at an Event last weekend I decided to download this book to my Kindle as it will then be available for me to read and re-study on the train or whenever I am in order to re-assess my goals on a regular basis. Working from home online ([...] it is essential to remain focussed and clear about goal setting. Denise Fiennes
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2014 8:17 PM GMT

Hostage in Peking
Hostage in Peking
by Anthony Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars A fascinating read on endurance and survival, 18 May 2013
This review is from: Hostage in Peking (Paperback)
Anthony is a great writer - he wrote Saigon and Peking - both excellent novels. His experiences in China were challenging and taxing and teach us a lot about how to view the more difficult things that happen to us in our lives. He is both moving and funny.

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for a friend, 18 May 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
He loved theis album and I downloaded some bits from it onto my Iplayer as they are wonderful songs and had strong memories for me. My friend was delighted with it!

Page: 1 | 2