Profile for Mrs Sandra Benedetti > Reviews

Content by Mrs Sandra Ben...

Mrs Sandra Benedetti

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
American Apparel Cotton Spandex Jersey Yoga Pant - Black - M
American Apparel Cotton Spandex Jersey Yoga Pant - Black - M
Offered by Shiningstar*

2.0 out of 5 stars Too long, 13 Jan 2014
I am 5 foot 4 and they are too long for me so I will be sending them back. Also they arrived with no tags just in the outer wrapping.

Vicky Entwistle's Weight Off Workout [DVD] [2006]
Vicky Entwistle's Weight Off Workout [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Richard Callender
Offered by DVDBayFBA

3.0 out of 5 stars Only tried it once, 13 Jan 2014
Product arrived in good time and appeared in good on condition. Tried it once and haven't watched it all the way through but it it stick a bit a one point, hopefully this won't happen again! The workout seems good.

Bandeau Padded Bikini Swimwear American Style USA flag UK Seller UK 8-16 (UK 12 -14/ tag L)
Offered by SuperMarioStore

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizes quite small, 13 Jan 2014
I think this product quality is good but the sizes are quite small. I wish I had bought a bigger size. It is maybe better for a teenager than a mature woman

Discography - Complete Singles Collection
Discography - Complete Singles Collection
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are a Petshop boys fan you will love this, 29 Dec 2013
This was a perfect gift for my brother who is a huge fan of the Petshop boys and he was delighted with it.

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation [DVD] [1989]
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation [DVD] [1989]
Dvd ~ Chevy Chase
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars If you like in your face comedy you will love this film, 29 Dec 2013
I bought this for my son who loves slapstick comedy and he found it extremely funny, which was exactly what I expected.

Electric
Electric

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift for my bro, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Electric (Audio CD)
I bought this for my brother's birthday and he appears to be happy with it but he is a huge Petshop boys fan.

Banana Republic Black Walnut Eau de Toilette Spray 50ml
Banana Republic Black Walnut Eau de Toilette Spray 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully presented, 29 Dec 2013
This fragrance comes in a lovely wooden box and it lovely to give as a gift. Sadly it is getting harder to buy in the shops so I was glad to be able to purchase it on-line.

The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year [DVD]
The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year [DVD]
Dvd ~ Henry Winkler

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed this film, 29 Dec 2013
This was a lovely sweet film Christmas and not too cheesy, much better than many I have watched this year.

Christmas Snowman Smiling Wearing Scarf and Top Hat Womens Ladies Cotton Short Sleeve Purple T-Shirt - Size L / 14
Offered by Snuggle

4.0 out of 5 stars Product fun, 29 Dec 2013
I was disappointed the product was a few days late in arriving but I do like it and it I have washed it a few times and it washes well.

JML Pedi Pro Deluxe
JML Pedi Pro Deluxe
Offered by PROSPEROUS

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not quite as good as I had hoped, 29 Dec 2013
Mt feet were is very poor condition and they have improved greatly since using this product but may I was looking for a more miraculous difference!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5