Profile for DAT > Reviews

Content by DAT

DAT

Page: 1 | 2
Gun Ketch (Alan Lewrie Naval Adventures)
Gun Ketch (Alan Lewrie Naval Adventures)
Price: 4.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive naval action., 9 May 2014
Lewrie is an interesting character, flawed but redeemable. Not as developed as an Aubrey or Maturin but deeper than Hornblower or Bolitho. A mariner who sails close to the wind and gets into and out of situations by the seat of his pants. I'm reading the complete series and I'm going to have a void when I get to the end.

The French Admiral (Naval Adventures of Alan Lewrie)
The French Admiral (Naval Adventures of Alan Lewrie)
Price: 10.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive naval action., 9 May 2014
Lewrie is a very interesting character, flawed but redeemable. Not as developed as an Aubrey or Maturin but deeper than Hornblower or Bolitho. A mariner who sails close to the wind and gets into and out of situations by the seat of his pants. I'm reading the complete series and I'm going to have a void when I get to the end.

The King's Commission (Alan Lewrie Naval Adventures)
The King's Commission (Alan Lewrie Naval Adventures)
Price: 5.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive naval action., 9 May 2014

King's Privateer (Alan Lewrie Naval Adventures)
King's Privateer (Alan Lewrie Naval Adventures)
Price: 4.75

A King's Commander: Alan Lewrie Naval Adventures Bk. 7
A King's Commander: Alan Lewrie Naval Adventures Bk. 7
Price: 10.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive naval action., 9 May 2014

Jester's Fortune (An Alan Lewrie naval adventure)
Jester's Fortune (An Alan Lewrie naval adventure)

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive naval series., 9 May 2014
Lewrie is an interesting character, flawed but redeemable. Not as developed as an Aubrey or Maturin but deeper than Hornblower or Bolitho. A mariner who sails close to the wind and gets into and out of situations by the seat of his pants. I'm reading the complete series and I'm going to face a void when I get to the end.

H.M.S. Cockerel: An Alan Lewrie Naval Adventure
H.M.S. Cockerel: An Alan Lewrie Naval Adventure

Geek Understand Binary Science - Physics - Nerd inspired Fun 701132 T-Shirt L
Geek Understand Binary Science - Physics - Nerd inspired Fun 701132 T-Shirt L
Offered by Chameleon Clothing
Price: 12.98

5.0 out of 5 stars BBT Fan not quite a nerd, 9 May 2014
Good quality washed once and it's still wearable, collar size is good (snug) and it hasn't lost it's shape. Pleased with the purchase and would recommend.

The Dumarest eBook Collection (Dumarest Saga)
The Dumarest eBook Collection (Dumarest Saga)
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the past, 9 May 2014
Nostalgic trip down memory lane. Enjoyed reading dozens of these stories many years ago. enjoyed them then and surprisingly still good, although I am now finding them somewhat cliched.

Honour's Knight: Book 2 of Paradox
Honour's Knight: Book 2 of Paradox
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Bach fan, 9 May 2014
Good pace, thoughtful storyline, interesting main character and sufficient story time spent in developing the other characters. So all in all no complaints. Now moving on to third story Heaven's Queen having started the trilogy last weekend.

Page: 1 | 2