Profile for minxy59 > Reviews

minxy59

ZTE Tania Windows 7.5 Sim Free Smartphone - Black
ZTE Tania Windows 7.5 Sim Free Smartphone - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disapointed with this product., 2 Sep 2013
In September 2012 I got this phone for my grandson. I was initially impressed with it and so purchased one for myself a few days later. But I have now changed my mind about the product. My grandson's phone kept wiping things off automatically and then in April 2013 decided to wipe everything off it and go in to flight mode which would not turn off, with no internet access at all, He was able to receive calls but had to try to recall numbers himself as contacts were lost and it was not possible to type them in again, Texting was possible but no delivery report so he did not know if message was sent. He was very distressed with this phones behaviour as he had a photo of his great grandma who we have recently lost. I thought it was just a bad batch but my phone did exactly the same within 4 weeks. Don't bother buying this as although it looks and feels nice it is a bad choice in my opinion. Maybe it was just our phones but to get two that fail within weeks of each other is very strange. I must say that these items were not purchased through Amazon , I simply wanted prospective buyers to be aware of the possible glitches in the production of this product.

Diamante Crystal Hardback Case For Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini / Flowers Silver Design

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely girlie xperia x10 clip on cover, 3 Mar 2012
I got a new phone and wanted a protective cover for it that was girlie and sparkly, I saw this and thought WOW, I have to have it asap. I ordered it and it was mine within 4 days, I have had positive comments from freinds and family who love it so this seller is going to get a few more sold, It is so easy to put on to the phone and does not affect the use of the phone at all. I love it and would suggest it to anyone looking for a cover for the xperia x10 mini .
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 7, 2012 8:36 PM BST