Profile for Mishal Ahmed > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
UK POWER CORD 2 PIN (FIG8) 1.5M
UK POWER CORD 2 PIN (FIG8) 1.5M
Offered by World of Data Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Not 230/240v and not the same as displayed in the picture, 15 Oct. 2013
The plug I got was 250v which damaged my tv that is rated 220-240v. Also the actual plug I received looks nothing like the one displayed in the graphic but looks far cheaper in quality and manufacture.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 29, 2014 8:21 AM BST

OCR(A) A2 Physics Student Unit Guide: Unit G485 Fields, Particles and Frontiers of Physics (OCR A2)
by Gurinder Chadha

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helpful, 11 Jun. 2011
This squeezes information out so well into a VERY handy little book. the worked examples at the end are extremely handy aswell.

Logitech V100 Optical Mouse for Notebooks
Logitech V100 Optical Mouse for Notebooks

5.0 out of 5 stars My review, 11 Jun. 2011
So very good. It is very small, and will take a bit of readjustment if your used to normally sized mouses, but I love it, it feels so compact.

Fellowes Square Brite Mat Mouse Pad - Moody Waters
Fellowes Square Brite Mat Mouse Pad - Moody Waters

5.0 out of 5 stars My review, 11 Jun. 2011
This really looks great, and moody if there was such a thing. its hard and smooth, perfect for my wooden desk.

There is one problem however, the logo 'Fellowes' stands out too brightly, ruins the image...

XMI X-Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker with 3.5mm Jack Compatible with iPhone/iPad/iPod/Smartphones/Tablets/MP3 Player/Laptop - Black
Offered by Gadget_Juice

1.0 out of 5 stars Deception, 11 Jun. 2011
I have brought 2 of these now in quick succession from different sellers, this being my second. They both were 'new'. However, this one was in a lot worse condition, it was more stiff and badly wrapped/contained within the exterior box; it didn't have a plastic bag which holds the cable (which my first order had) and everything was just loosely placed within.
I doubt this is 'new'. Don't buy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 13, 2011 11:12 AM BST

Thermos Hydro Active Sports Bottle, 700ml, Charcoal
Thermos Hydro Active Sports Bottle, 700ml, Charcoal

5.0 out of 5 stars my review, 23 Mar. 2011
this is good in every factor BUT its shape. I think it is excessively bulky, but still tolerable... I still would recommend it.

Acer P9.0514C.T02 14-inch Timeline Case
Acer P9.0514C.T02 14-inch Timeline Case
Offered by BESTBUYIT

3.0 out of 5 stars My review., 23 Mar. 2011
I have the acer aspire Timeline x 14inch and I'm warning you now, do not buy this. It terribly designed, because its such a squeeze to fit the laptop in. what's worse is that is got 0 practicability because you can ONLY fit the laptop (just barely), there is no room or side/inner pockets for anything else! I really should give it 2 stars but I'm being biased because I love the laptop!

Wahl Chrome Pro Deluxe Mains Hair Clipper, Trimmer & Nasal Trimmer Set Chrome 79524-810 Gift Set

4.0 out of 5 stars My review, 23 Mar. 2011
I give this 4 starts purely because of the compact and nose trimmer. The actual trimmer is DEFINITELY 5 stars, its so comfortable and works very professionally. I gotta say though that the 'WHAL super taper' looks to be a much better purchase.

The compact trimmer is simply poor quality, as opposed to the mains trimmer, its as if its a "buy a trimmer and get this crap for free" sort of thing. The combing attachments look slightly cheap, and the combs are incredibly flexible that they're useless. The scissors are however really good.

the nasal trimmer is al-right quality, but its still very poor compared to those you buy individually.

The whole things is crammed into a nice looking soft case, but once youve initially opened it and removed its order (im afraid entropy will only increase), its very troublesome getting things in and out the case.

Everything's easy to clean, and oil is provided.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 26, 2014 9:13 AM GMT

JHS GS200 Black Guitar Stand Suitable For All Guitars
JHS GS200 Black Guitar Stand Suitable For All Guitars
Offered by PlayRecord Net

5.0 out of 5 stars my review, 23 Mar. 2011
this was my first ever guitar stand, and i wont be replacing it any time soon, its awesome! very easy to build, very sturdy and 'universal'. it also looks nice. I recommend it for first timers like me, (learning to play the guitar)

IPHONE 4 / IPHONE 4S PREMIUM PU LEATHER FLIP CASE - BLACK PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE

5.0 out of 5 stars My review, 23 Mar. 2011
This is my favourite iphone cover of all time. Looks better than the picture portrays it, very fine quality for wear resistance, and the magnetic flap panel is so swift and nice to open/close (be careful magnetic inductance doesn't happen or you'll wipe your memory clean...lol i kid, the magnet is very weak, but strong enough)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3