Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for Colinsmudger > Reviews

Content by Colinsmudger

Colinsmudger

White Christmas [DVD] [2001]
White Christmas [DVD] [2001]
Dvd ~ Bing Crosby
Offered by Todays Great Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless and innocent, 5 Dec. 2013
This review is from: White Christmas [DVD] [2001] (DVD)
Released in the year I was born, we have a connection! This is one of those feel good yuletide get away from it all movies when all was good with the world. And Mr Berlin could knock out a tune or two.
I must confess I was never a massive fan of Mr Crosby, although there was once a picture of him in one of our local pubs, The Railway in Ascot, showing him having a pint after a round of golf at Sunningdale!
Danny Kaye though, a complete legend in my eyes. And the ladies weren't bad either.
24.459 45.647
Colinsmudger

Fawlty Towers - The Complete Collection (Remastered) [DVD] [1975]
Fawlty Towers - The Complete Collection (Remastered) [DVD] [1975]
Dvd ~ John Cleese

5.0 out of 5 stars A Masterclass, 8 Sept. 2011
What can I say that hasn't already been said - I first watched these episodes when they were first aired and subsequently looked forward to repeat performances. (We didn't own a video at the time so repeats were the only form of back-up!)
And I think Mrs Smudger and I knew every line off by heart - we even bought the audio cassette tapes for listening to whilst on long car journeys. And more info can be found at N 51 24.266 W 000 47.760.
Thanks for the fun.