Profile for DJ > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Every Time I Think of You
Every Time I Think of You

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Dec 2014
Yet again a fab book from Tracey Garvia Graves.

The Beach Cafe
The Beach Cafe

5.0 out of 5 stars But a good holiday read, 19 Dec 2014
This review is from: The Beach Cafe (Kindle Edition)
I was so into this book. I was transported to Cornwall and to the cafe. Could not put it down, you did know everything would work out for Evie and Ed. But a good holiday read.

Return to Mandalay
Return to Mandalay

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 14 Nov 2014
Loved this book. Took a little to get into, but when I did could not put it down. Like Rosanna Ley's other two books made me want to visit the country it was half set in. An author I will be watching out for again.

Beautifully Damaged (Beautifully Damaged series)
Beautifully Damaged (Beautifully Damaged series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Aug 2014
Loved this story could not put it down.

Twisted
Twisted

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read., 28 Jun 2014
This review is from: Twisted (Kindle Edition)
Twisted was the right title . What a great read. It kept you guessing all the way through. Lynda la Plant at her best. So looking forward to Tennison.

The Pleasures of Summer
The Pleasures of Summer

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!, 15 July 2013
Really enjoyed this book. More than the pleasures of winter. You knew the type of people they were. How Flynn tries to protect and bring the real Summer out. Her been very head strong and very spoilt what a match. Loved the ending.

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 [DVD]
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kristen Stewart

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed it!, 15 May 2013
I did enjoy it. But it was different than the book. The music was great just like the other films.

John McAfee's Last Stand (Kindle Single)
John McAfee's Last Stand (Kindle Single)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure., 15 May 2013
I was looking forward to reading about a man who's whole life turned upside down . I wanted to know what happened to him, what made him give everything up and turn his back on his life. Whether it was the fact the book was to short to really have much depth I'm not sure. I did find parts of it interesting, I think I just wanted more and towards the end it didn't answer any questions I had, it just added more. Have drugs completely screwed his head up? Or was it just all in his head. who was telling the truth?

Eclipse (Twilight Saga Book 3)
Eclipse (Twilight Saga Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Vampia Vs Worewolf, 16 July 2012
My favorite twilight book so far. A good build up to a battle who would have thought. The chemistry bewteen Bella,Edward and Jacob, cold vs hot. Which to choose?

Backlash (Anna Travis series Book 8)
Backlash (Anna Travis series Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars As always Lynda La Plante delivers, 16 July 2012
Much waited for book. Just love the series of books. Good to have the team back working together and the relationship bewteen Anna and Langton.

Page: 1 | 2