ARRAY(0xbbe622a0)

Profile for emma > Reviews

Content by emma

emma (lincs)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
The Daddy Pact (Coach's Boys)
The Daddy Pact (Coach's Boys)
Price: 0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special, 24 Oct 2013
This is ok if you have nothing else to do but don't expect too much from it. Its slightly boring, there is no emotional connection between the characters, no passion, no action to keep you reading, unrealistic, in need of editing and proofreading and its very predictable.

Broken Hart (The Hart Family)
Broken Hart (The Hart Family)
Price: 2.47

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable but Predictable, 23 Oct 2013
Sabrina is a likeable character who is hiding the fact that she loves her boss, Dante, and has done since she met him. Little does she know it but he likes her too but due to a screwed up childhood he's not looking for a relationship. So what do they do? Yes, a sex only relationship with absolutely no strings! Like that ever works out. This is a very sexy book with plenty of hot sex, the odd moment where you chuckle and followed by the teary eyed bit. Slightly predictable but still a good read. 3.5*

Champagne Kisses: A Timeless Love Story
Champagne Kisses: A Timeless Love Story
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartwarming and Uplifting, 22 Oct 2013
I have now read all 3 of the 'Kisses' books as I call them and I loved every single one of them. In this book Rachel and Dean who you meet in the previous 2 books are in cupids sights and its a lovely story of lost loves and second chances. I also love that with these books you meet the previous characters and catch up with their lives too. I'm living in hope that there will be another book featuring Robbie, the youngest Saunders brother. Yet another book here that had me crying! 5*

Midnight Surrender
Midnight Surrender
Price: 0.77

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 22 Oct 2013
This is not the worst I've ever read but it comes shockingly close. No character development, no decent dialogue, lukewarm sex and childish writing. It's my fault as I broke my own rule about book length, nothing under 100 pages and somehow this one slipped through. My 12 year old could have written better than this.

Saltwater Kisses: A Billionaire Love Story
Saltwater Kisses: A Billionaire Love Story
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable but..., 20 Oct 2013
I have to agree with others about the rushed ending, Emma and Jack are a great couple but at the end it felt a little unbelievable at the speed at which their HEA came, a bit of grovelling, the odd face slap at Jack being a numpty maybe but how it concluded didn't feel real. However, other than that it was a very good book that I didn't want to put down.

This is the second book in as many days where I have actually read the second before the first so I know that Rainwater kisses is a good book! So I'm now considering Champagne kisses and will attempt to not mix up my books in the future!

Cowboy Heat - Sweeter Version (Hell Yeah! Sweeter Version)
Cowboy Heat - Sweeter Version (Hell Yeah! Sweeter Version)
Price: 3.38

5.0 out of 5 stars A sweet tearjerker, 20 Oct 2013
Ok so I managed to read the second book in this series first not realising it was book 2 so it was great to read this and catch up on what I missed out on. I love the Mccoy brothers! They are all big, strong and incredibly sexy characters. Libby is cute and naive and you can't help but love her. Having already read Hot on her trail (book 2) I will most definately be looking for the rest of these books.

The Complete Idiot Reviews (A Laugh Out Loud Comedy Box Set)
The Complete Idiot Reviews (A Laugh Out Loud Comedy Box Set)
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny read, 18 Oct 2013
I found this to be very funny but don't think everyone will 'get' the humour which can be quite crude at times, personally, it had me in stitches!

The Heart Has Reasons (A romantic-suspense thriller)
The Heart Has Reasons (A romantic-suspense thriller)
Price: 1.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting & Gripping, 17 Oct 2013
This is an excellent debut book from Martine Marchand, the suspense is electric and from the very first page I was hooked. The sexual tension is brilliant, knowing how wrong it was for her to feel attracted to her kidnapper but also just how right it felt too causes wicked conflict in your mind. At no point did I become bored and the flashbacks into the past all helped give a better perspective of the character. An excellent story with likeable, believable characters, an engaging storyline and a great ending. 5*.

Diary of a Vampeen (Vamp Chronicles)
Diary of a Vampeen (Vamp Chronicles)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent from page one, 15 Oct 2013
I really enjoyed this book. I never read the Twilight books but did watch the films and I can't really say they are similar except for the fact we're dealing with vampires! I loved the whole concept of turning into a vampeen at a certain age and about the two seperate races (vampire and vampeen). A brilliant story that I think would appeal to all ages.

The Virgin's Auction
The Virgin's Auction
Price: 2.03

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely story, 14 Oct 2013
I did enjoy this book but about halfway through I started skimming bits through boredom. It does get back on track quite quickly and I enjoyed the outcome. Great characters, mostly interesting plotline and well written for the most part.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18