Profile for VCS > Reviews

Crocs Women's Malindi Flat Candy 10127-685-480 7 UK
Crocs Women's Malindi Flat Candy 10127-685-480 7 UK
Offered by Shoedeal

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfortable & stylish, 19 May 2014
Must be on about my 7th pair of Crocs of various designs. Love them, unbeatable for comfort - these are stylish too, and a lovely pearly pink - just what I wanted for summer. As always with feminine Crocs, I went for a size larger than usual - these are a 7 which fit my size 6/6.5 feet perfectly.

Skagen Designs Ladies Stretch Mesh Analogue Watch 39LGG1
Skagen Designs Ladies Stretch Mesh Analogue Watch 39LGG1

5.0 out of 5 stars Understated, classic good looks, 20 Sep 2013
This is my second Skagen watch - my other is still going strong - it's titanium and I wanted something to match gold jewellery. This watch doesn't disappoint - classic clean lines and slim profile, the gold is not too bright and glittery, it's lightweight and the strap is comfortable and attractive. A classic watch and I love it!

Fine Elements Halogen Cooker, 12 Litre
Fine Elements Halogen Cooker, 12 Litre
Offered by imustbuy

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my halogen cooker!, 4 Sep 2013
So pleased I took the plunge and tried one of these. I went for this one as the price is so good, but I cant see how it could be improved to warrant spending any more on one. Have used it constantly, never use the cooker oven now, just the halogen and/or the microwave.

Panama Jack Women's Brava Nobuck Cuero/Bark Casual 9B03B90140 7.5 UK, 40 EU
Panama Jack Women's Brava Nobuck Cuero/Bark Casual 9B03B90140 7.5 UK, 40 EU

3.0 out of 5 stars Panama Jack's sizing!, 4 Sep 2013
Exasperating! the sandals are really nice, comfy and good quality. But, having bought 2 pairs of Panama Jack shoes previously, I presumed that these would also be sized on the small size (had to return both pairs as I couldn't even get my feet in them). Nope, these are huge - I presume correctly sized, as I take a 6/6.5. So it isn't worth the risk buying this make again, you never know what size you will get. Shame as I love their styles.

Ferplast Ergocomfort Nylon Padded Dog Lead 120cm X 15mm Red/Black
Ferplast Ergocomfort Nylon Padded Dog Lead 120cm X 15mm Red/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 4 Sep 2013
Is exactly as described, very comfortable on the wrist, no chafing from sudden lunges and sits securely. Very pleased with the lead, wish I had bought one years ago!

Great Ideas Pair / Pack of 2 Over the Cupboard Door Clip On Stainless Steel Towel Rings / Holders - Ideal For Kitchen Hand / Tea Towels

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 18 May 2013
So useful - and they look surprisingly nice. Am very pleased with the rings, and would happily recommend - especially handy if, like me, you have a small kitchen with nowhere to hang towels

Oaks Lighting Abeba Antique Brass/ Pearl Acrylic Flowers Pendant Shade, 38 cm
Oaks Lighting Abeba Antique Brass/ Pearl Acrylic Flowers Pendant Shade, 38 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, good value, 18 May 2013
It's a very pretty shade looks good with or without light on. Wasn't aware that you had to fit the flowers, but it's not difficult - just a bit fiddly. Looks great, and at the price I'm very pleased with it.

MILCHSTRAßE Coat and Hat Stand in Nickel Plated Steel with White Ornament Points

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality, great value!, 18 May 2013
Am delighted with this coat stand. I spent hours reading reviews of stands, many were faulted for being unstable or rickety.
Not this one, it's solid, heavy based and sturdy. Put it together on my own in about half an hour (some one who is good at DIY could probably do it in 10 minutes). It's sleek and good looking, takes up little space in the hall and seems strong enough for several coats, handbags. dog leads etc. Only slight quibble is that it was advertised as white highlights, the one I received has blue, but I like the contrast and as décor is neutral it doesn't clash.
Would recommend this product without hesitation. it looks like it cost a lot more, too!

6 Pairs Ladies winter thermal socks. Dark colours
6 Pairs Ladies winter thermal socks. Dark colours
Offered by K D Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 12 April 2013
Very cosy, thick socks. Perfect for winter boots and willies. Wash well and dry quickly. Quite impressed for the price.

Ambassador Packing Box W457xD305xH248mm Buff Ref H42190 [Pack of 10]
Ambassador Packing Box W457xD305xH248mm Buff Ref H42190 [Pack of 10]

2.0 out of 5 stars Thin and flimsy, 12 April 2013
Disappointing quality although arrived very quickly. Not strong enough for books+, crockery, kitchen stuff etc. Only used for lightweight goods, and then needed plenty of packing tape to support them
Wouldn't buy again.