Profile for Emma Vera > Reviews

Content by Emma Vera

Emma Vera (Berkshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
TRIXES Comfort Gel Wrist Support Mouse Mat Mouse Pad With Non-Slip Base
TRIXES Comfort Gel Wrist Support Mouse Mat Mouse Pad With Non-Slip Base
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 12 Nov. 2014
This mouse mat is absolutely fantastic! It is very good quality, with a thick base and comfortable gel support. I've been using this for 3 months already and every stitch and seam is still in place. I would definitely recommend this, especially at such a good price.

Kinobo B7 webcam - webcams (USB, Black, Stainless steel, Clip/Stand)
Kinobo B7 webcam - webcams (USB, Black, Stainless steel, Clip/Stand)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 12 Nov. 2014
I bought this webcam to use when my very temperamental built-in camera decides not to work for a few days. The image quality is very good, and I like having the ability to manually focus the camera. It is a lot smaller than I expected, but that's a good thing so I'm not complaining! Very good for the price, would definitely recommend.

Kensington Pro Fit Full Sized Wired Mouse - Black
Kensington Pro Fit Full Sized Wired Mouse - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 12 Nov. 2014
I bought this mouse when a cheap one I bought broke after a couple of months. At first this mouse looked HUGE and I couldn't imagine my small hand being comfortable using it, but actually it is the perfect size. With a nice wrist rest, I don't think it could be any more comfortable. It looks and feels like good quality, with handy back and forward-page buttons under your thumb which I've never had before! Overall, I would definitely recommend this mouse, it's perfect for the price.

30M CAT5e RJ45 ETHERNET LAN NETWORK PATCH LEAD CABLE
30M CAT5e RJ45 ETHERNET LAN NETWORK PATCH LEAD CABLE
Offered by memorycapital

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 12 Nov. 2014
Bought this to run from the router in the living room downstairs to a computer in a bedroom upstairs. 30 metres is an excellent length with plenty left over, and it's even survived being shut and squashed in a door!

BLACK ADJUSTABLE ARMBAND GYM RUNNING JOGGING SPORTS CASE COVER HOLDER FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 MINI i8190 FROM GB ONLINE SALES - FREE UK DELIVERY
Offered by GB Online Sales

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but just too big, 12 Nov. 2014
This armband is great for the price, however, I had the same problem as some other reviewers in that it's just too big for my arm.

Women's Health for Life
Women's Health for Life
by Sarah Jarvis

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reference book, 2 Mar. 2013
For the 3 women in this household, from ages 14-43, this book is perfect for us all - it is a great reference, with lots of good information about prevention against future ailments.

HP Mini 110-3860sa 10.1 inch Netbook PC (Intel Atom N455 Processor, 1GB RAM, 250GB HDD, Windows 7 Starter)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little laptop, perfect for travel, 2 Mar. 2013
Bought: Jun 2012 Reviewed: Mar 2013
I bought this as I was tired of taking my regular-sized laptop abroad with me every time. When I am not using it travelling, it is in the most capable hands of my teenage siblings. If it can survive them, then it must be amazing! (My Sony Vaio met an untimely fate in their hands ...)

I have had it for 8 months now and can report it is still in perfect condition, all keys in place, all features working perfectly. Yes, it can be a little slow, but it isn't a regular laptop, and so it doesn't do well under pressure. That is to be expected, of course, so I am not complaining.

Overall, I would certainly recommend this product.

Replacement TOSHIBA PA3468E-1AC3 LAPTOP AC ADAPTER 19V 3.95A 75W MAINS CHARGER POWER SUPPLY UNIT PSU

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item as described!, 9 Aug. 2012
Item arrived fast and works well - sturdy and not likely to break soon, which is exactly what we're after!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 30, 2012 7:13 AM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item as described!, 9 Aug. 2012

UK POWER CORD 2 PIN (FIG8) 1.5M
UK POWER CORD 2 PIN (FIG8) 1.5M
Offered by Gadgetorize

5.0 out of 5 stars great plug!, 17 April 2012
Purchased this plug to replace my USA plug because it was cheaper than buying an adaptor. The plug has worked well, not overheated and the cable is longer than the USA one! I recommend buying this instead of an adaptor, if you don't need one.

Page: 1 | 2