Profile for R. Greenwood > Reviews

Content by R. Greenwood

R. Greenwood (London, England)

Gregor the Overlander Collection: Books 1-5 (Underland Chronicles, The)
Gregor the Overlander Collection: Books 1-5 (Underland Chronicles, The)

5.0 out of 5 stars Un-put-down-able!, 29 Nov 2013
My nearly 10 year is passionate about this series. In fact, as soon as she finished it (basically reading all 5 books over a long weekend - she couldn't put them down!) she picked it up and started reading them all again. She loves the characters and the adventures..... For kids who are a bit too young for The Hunger Games, this series by the same author is perfect!

Share: The Cookbook That Celebrates Our Common Humanity
Share: The Cookbook That Celebrates Our Common Humanity
by Alison Oakervee
Price: 12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Sharing!, 17 July 2013
I loved this book even before I tried any of the recipes. It's beautifully- presented, it's collaborative, it contains recipes from all over the world (each with a personal story behind it), the recipes are interesting but not lengthy and don't require difficult-to-find ingredients, the fact that it's made for Women for Women International - all these qualities make it incredibly appealing.

And then I started trying the recipes and then fell completely in love it. Aung San Suu Kyi's Burmese Fish Curry and Sheryl WuDunn's Spinach and Fennel Risotto were easy to make and a huge hit with my entire family. On every single page there is another recipe that I can't wait to try.

I can't recommend this book highly enough and have already bought extra copies to share with friends.... Enjoy!

You are my Little Bird
You are my Little Bird
Price: 11.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful music!, 6 Feb 2007
This review is from: You are my Little Bird (Audio CD)
Elizabeth Mitchell is VERY popular in our house.... and this latest CD is our favourite so far (and that's saying a lot!). This is the kind of music us grown-ups don't mind listening to again and again... it's mostly acoustic guitar with Elizabeth Mitchell's beautiful voice (often with husband and daughter), so it's great to sing along with, too. We all love it!