Profile for Mr. M. C. Molloy > Reviews

Content by Mr. M. C. Molloy

Mr. M. C. Molloy "Stanleyman" (Preston)

Dew Womens Multi-Stranded Amethyst, Swarovski Crystal and Freshwater Pearl Necklace, 18" 90GEAM
Price: 37.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 30 Dec 2010
Bought this along with the matching bracelet and it is stunningly beautiful and makes my wife look so elegant. It is lightweight and subtle and catches the eye magnificently. I was a bit worried about the length but it sits perfectly around the neck, longer than a choker but not as long as a chain. Well recommended.

Dew Womens Multi-Stranded Amethyst, Swarovski Crystal and Freshwater Pearl Bracelet, 70GEAM 8"
Price: 18.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and elegant, 30 Dec 2010
Bought this for my wife as a Christmas present after reading up on many jewellery items on Amazon and everything said about this item has turned out to be true. On first opening the product I thought it looked and felt a little "cheap" as it was very subtle and light in weight, not what I expected, but on receiving the gift and upon wearing it, my wife looked elegant and the bracelet sat nicely around her wrist. A perfect accompaniment to the necklace in the same style which I also got her for Christmas as a matching set. An excellent product hence the five stars. Well done once again Amazon

Imperium
Imperium
by Robert Harris

5.0 out of 5 stars Robert Harris - Imperious amongst Authors, 10 Oct 2006
This review is from: Imperium (Hardcover)
Having read all of Robert Harris' fiction books to date, I immediately purchased Imperium from amazon when it became available, at a stupendously low price might I add!!

As with all Harris' novels I was immediately hooked after reading only a couple of pages. His descriptions, historical knowledge, feel for the time and the place and the "inner soul" of his characters make this a truly memorable read.

A brilliant follow on from the thoroughly enjoyable and captivating novel Pomeii, and equally as good as the intrigue and cloak and dagger stuff of Enigma, Archangel and my favourite Fatherland.

Robert Harris' vision and imagination make him one of THE best authors around. Read them all. You will not be disappointed!