Profile for Maria Motuzova > Reviews

Content by Maria Motuzova

Maria Motuzova (Brussels, Belgium)

Beurer SBM03 Wrist blood Pressure Monitor
Beurer SBM03 Wrist blood Pressure Monitor

3.0 out of 5 stars Sanitas not Beurer, 13 Feb. 2013
Item is working just fine, came on time, no problems with that. I'mjust wondering, why it says Beurer when it is Sanitas?????? Is that even allowed?

WHISTLING KETTLE 2.5 LITRE STAINLESS STEEL RED
WHISTLING KETTLE 2.5 LITRE STAINLESS STEEL RED
Offered by DWD UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 Feb. 2013
Good purchase, I was looking for a traditional whistling kettle, 2.5 litres is just enough to serve family breakfast or tea for friends. I like the colour, it's very easy to clean (outside and inside). To recommend.

Twilight Saga (Five book set)
Twilight Saga (Five book set)
by Stephenie Meyer

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice cover, good books, 12 Feb. 2013
I've bought this set for my sister, who loves Twilight, I liked the cover that resembles all 5 books, I have them in paperback. Good purchase. Came on time.

Teach Your Child to Sleep: Solving Sleep Problems from Newborn Through Childhood (Hamlyn Health)
by Millpond Sleep Clinic

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful book, 12 Feb. 2013
This book is very useful, should be given for free to every new mum to be!!!!! Very easy to use, clear in instructions, obviously written by sleep specialists. We haven't solved our sleeping problems yet, but we are on a good track, surely thanks to advises that we found in this book.

In The Night Garden Talking Iggle Piggle
In The Night Garden Talking Iggle Piggle

4.0 out of 5 stars Good toy, 12 Feb. 2013
I bought this for my baby when she was 4 months, we used to see the same toy at friend's house and she just loved it! I find the voice veeeery annoying, although my little one is STILL a big fun!!! We had to change the batteries quite soon(already twice-in 7 months).Over all I'mhappy with the purchase.