Profile for P. Hall > Reviews

P. Hall "paul" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2
Ottoman King Size Storage Bed Upholstered in Faux Leather, 5ft, Brown
Ottoman King Size Storage Bed Upholstered in Faux Leather, 5ft, Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a nice style, LOADS of storage room and is easy ..., 14 Oct. 2015
It was with regret that I got rid of my other bed, it was just too big after downsizing. This bed has made a lovely change to my room. It's a nice style, LOADS of storage room and is easy to raise and lower, with a big thick king size mattress in place.
Now I don't regret my change at all, would recommend.

The Casual Vacancy
The Casual Vacancy
by J.K. Rowling

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Oct. 2015
This review is from: The Casual Vacancy (Paperback)
Cracking read. Highly enjoyable.

Michel Herbelin Newport Men's Quartz Watch with Grey Dial Chronograph Display and Grey Leather Strap 36657/22GR

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like it, dress it up or down, 14 Oct. 2015
Quality item, understated class. Bonus was that it fitted straight from the box!!! I really like it, dress it up or down, it's a cracking watch. Easy to read, luminous too, love it.

Nivea Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Face Day Cream SPF 15 - 50 ml
Nivea Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Face Day Cream SPF 15 - 50 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 7 Mar. 2015
Very good and easy to use, doesn't feel heavy or thick on the face, not shiny sheen either. Will continue to use and would recommend.

Nivea Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Energy Serum - 40 ml
Nivea Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Energy Serum - 40 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 7 Mar. 2015
Very, very good moisturiser. Light to use, would recommend, and I will order again.

Perrier's Bounty [DVD]
Perrier's Bounty [DVD]
Dvd ~ Cillian Murphy

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, 7 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Perrier's Bounty [DVD] (DVD)
Black comedy, love it

Tap Turns On The Water: The CCS Story
Tap Turns On The Water: The CCS Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Just good, 7 Jan. 2015
Wow, I had forgotten how good they were, love it.

Lifemax/RNIB Ladies Talking Atomic Watch 407.2 with Strap
Lifemax/RNIB Ladies Talking Atomic Watch 407.2 with Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 7 Jan. 2015
My mother is partialy sited, I was looking for a watch with a large face! With this watch she doesn't need the face, a press of the button and it tells her the time, result. Self adjusts to winter and summer time too, she's well impressed.

Ladies Womens COOLERS Warm Faux Fur Lined Knitted Outdoor Sole Slipper Boots - Beige Size 5-6 UK
Offered by Footwear Studio

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy, 7 Jan. 2015
My partner loves these, home from work and puts them on straight away. She says that they are both comfy and warm.

Dream Wall
Dream Wall

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 2 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Dream Wall (MP3 Download)
Heard one track on radio 2, Paul Jones show, I thought that it sounded good. I had never heard them before, so I took the cheaper option of downloading the album. I wouldn't have been disappointing if I had spent more and got the CD. I could accuse it of being a bit samish as you listen to the tracks, but it's still a good album.

Page: 1 | 2