Profile for P. Hall > Reviews

P. Hall "paul" (uk)

Dream Wall
Dream Wall

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: Dream Wall (MP3 Download)
Heard one track on radio 2, Paul Jones show, I thought that it sounded good. I had never heard them before, so I took the cheaper option of downloading the album. I wouldn't have been disappointing if I had spent more and got the CD. I could accuse it of being a bit samish as you listen to the tracks, but it's still a good album.

LUXXURY KING SIZE TERRY TOWELLING WATERPROOF MATTRESS PROTECTOR 150cms x 200cms
LUXXURY KING SIZE TERRY TOWELLING WATERPROOF MATTRESS PROTECTOR 150cms x 200cms
Offered by ShellmarkTextiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Warmth, 17 Feb 2014
I was surprised that on the first use of this, the bed was immediately warmer, so more comfortable. It stays in position on the mattress and doesn't pucker or crease up. It's a quality item that benefits protecting the mattress and my comfort.

Lunavit® "Carbon Line" exclusive Power Magnetic Germanium Bracelet / Energized in Germany with SM 17 / negative ionized / including sporty Carbon Insert / strong 1800 Gaus magnets / with 99.99% pure Germanium / NOT "Made in China" / Sold by best-service24 the German Company with 20 years of premium experience

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional, 17 Feb 2014
This bracelet is both functional and stylish. Unlike some it is also hard wearing, I'm building an extension to my house, this bracelet had had lots of knocks, but there is no damage to be seen. Unlike one that I had, the link came undone and was gone before I noticed, this is strapped like a watch. My aches and joints really do seem to have improved.

ECHO Lux Plaid With Side Fringe Women's Scarf Hot Pink One Size
ECHO Lux Plaid With Side Fringe Women's Scarf Hot Pink One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 17 Feb 2014
This was a little present for my partner, she loves it. There aren't any woolly bits that keep coming off as she wear's it, she has a cheaper scarf that does this. It's a very good, stylish scarf.

COLUMBIA Shimmer Me Timbers Men's Vest, Navy, L
COLUMBIA Shimmer Me Timbers Men's Vest, Navy, L

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 17 Feb 2014
Fits very well and is just what I wanted. Very very light to wear, but the quality shines through, as a walker needing warmth without weight, and warmth without sweating, it's ideal.

Columbia Men's Lac Blanc Pant - Tusk, 30/34 Inch
Columbia Men's Lac Blanc Pant - Tusk, 30/34 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 17 Feb 2014
Great quality as you would expect from Columbia clothing. Comfortable, stylish and functional, will be getting some more when required.

The Great Divide
The Great Divide

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a good one, 27 May 2011
This review is from: The Great Divide (Audio CD)
Being a Creed fan, well I just had to give this a go didn't I? It's very good, I know that it's nearly impossable to like ALL tracks on most CD's, this one included. I'm not going to say anything other than, I like it and I play it quite often.

James Wellbeloved Adult Turkey and Rice Kibble 15 kg
James Wellbeloved Adult Turkey and Rice Kibble 15 kg
Offered by Pet N Pony

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 April 2011
Toffee, my chocolate labrador has a very sensitive tummy. He has been very ill at times, all because of trying to find a food that he can cope with. My vet suggested several foods, all supplied by him, at VERY high prices. I looked at other foods, this James Wellbeloved rice and kibble sounded good, so I, well Toffee tried it. All good, he scoffs the lot, he hasn't had any adverse affects or tummy problems, I'm pleased because it suits him, and the price is very good. Ordering the next bag soon.

Sony Walkman NWZ-S638FB 8GB Drag & Drop MP4 Video Player with FM Tuner - Black
Sony Walkman NWZ-S638FB 8GB Drag & Drop MP4 Video Player with FM Tuner - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars what a lovely piece of kit!, 31 July 2009
this is a great piece of kit! i got it for the wife as a gift and i now dont have to talk to her!
all joking aside she is over the moon with it and is in to down loading bbc i player and watching it on journeys out! she is a happy bunny!
if any one wants a bit of peace from the wife or kids this is thee thing to get!