Profile for Big Mad Jez > Reviews

Content by Big Mad Jez

Big Mad Jez "BMJez" (England)

Page: 1 | 2
Lelo Siri Pink Rechargeable Powerful Discreet Vibrator
Lelo Siri Pink Rechargeable Powerful Discreet Vibrator

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife reckons this good! However the + and - buttons are hard ..., 22 July 2014
My wife reckons this good! However the + and - buttons are hard to identify in light, let alone dark! Quick to charge and well made. Apparently it does the job well!

Bonsai Elm parvifolia S style 14 yr - 1 tree
Bonsai Elm parvifolia S style 14 yr - 1 tree
Offered by Exotenherz

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Tree, 31 Mar 2014
As a beginner I though I would start with a established tree. So I ordered this one and a few others. This tree arrived. It was much bigger and heavier than I thought! But well packaged, thankfully I ordered some tools and a beginners book.The tree does look amazing, it look 14 years old. After reading my book, looking at online tutorials I realized my tree needed some Bonsai Tree 'love'; but that was the plan. It looks amazing on the dining room table and comes in a glazed pot with a glazed stand. Don't bother with children or pets, get yourself a Bonsai tree! My tree was clearly budding so quickly ordered some Bonsai fertilizer. The tree is also 'rooting' out of the current pot. Come the end of year I will repot it, another useful Bonsai experience. I think this tree will give me all the experience I need and can deal with. Chinese Elms being deciduous and very tree like will take a large amount of intolerance and so are again ideal.

Citizen Women's Eco-Drive Strap Diver Watch #EP6010-03E
Citizen Women's Eco-Drive Strap Diver Watch #EP6010-03E

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Watch, 18 Mar 2014
My Wife loves it (big plus!). It currently works well in the bath & shower. The big test is next week in Egypt with all that swimming to the bar in the pool and a bit of snorkeling. It does look good and the benefits of not having to change a battery is essential. It is quite a thick watch, but if it can with stand the pressures that it is rated to then it is no surprise; I hope it never gets 'live' tested!!

Large Slate & Chrome house number sign - 1 to 99 available
Large Slate & Chrome house number sign - 1 to 99 available
Offered by Atlantic Hardware Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great House Sign, 13 Mar 2014
Fantastic Quality, great design, heavy and well constructed. Came with all the right screws. Sits proudly against the garden wall.

TeckNet® Apple iPhone 5C Slim Soft Gel Cover Case for Apple New iPhone 5 C With Screen Protectors-Clear
Offered by MobySpares

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cover, 13 Mar 2014
Cover is cool, maintains the original phone colour . Easy to apply and access to the phone is not problem. Does what it says on the tin!

Apple iPad Mini With Retina Display Wi-Fi 32GB - Silver
Apple iPad Mini With Retina Display Wi-Fi 32GB - Silver
Offered by Hihi Electronic

5.0 out of 5 stars iMazing, 10 Mar 2014
Fantastic product. Why didn't I get one earlier. The 'retina' version with the A7 chipset does the job. Great performance, great screen. The olephobic covering on the screen leave no smear trail and no scratches. Bought a cover off amazon as well and that has been brilliant. Don't buy the Apple version, there are cheaper alternatives. There is no alternative to the iPad Retina.

Anker® Ultra Slim Synthetic leather Case for Apple New iPad Mini / iPad Mini 2 - Multi Angle Stand - Smart Cover - Automatic Sleep / Wake function (Orange)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable value, 9 Feb 2014
Does what it says 'on the tin' but at a ridiculously low price. Surprisingly it's also a German company and you might expect it to have price accordingly but it does goes to show you can get decently designed and manufactured products at not rip off prices.

Zeller 13778 Kitchen Trolley Bamboo Glass Top / 58 x 40 x 85
Zeller 13778 Kitchen Trolley Bamboo Glass Top / 58 x 40 x 85

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this trolley, 26 Jan 2014
Looks great and for the price you cant complain. The only minor issue is that the draw base is not wood and I wonder how long it will last. However after having used it now for two months it has stood the test of time. I t look goods and the rest of it is well made and solid. oh yes,the instructions are not fool proof!

Panasonic KX-TG8564EB Quad Corldess DECT Telephone set with Colour screen and Answer Machine. (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by DST (UK) LTD Established 1999

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Phones, 16 Dec 2013
Replaced my old set of Binatone phones for these. Not disappointed at all. Brilliant functionality, options for everything. Love the callers number or name read out. Thought I would never need 4 phones but we have them everywhere now. No excuses for not getting too a phone. It is true that the options are not 'easy' but what in IT is?! The functionality is there, the quality is fantastic and a bargain for 4 phones.

Nimbus Goose Feather and Down King Duvet All Seasons 10.5+4.5 Tog, White
Nimbus Goose Feather and Down King Duvet All Seasons 10.5+4.5 Tog, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Nimbus king Size Duvet, 19 Sep 2013
I decided to renew my old (of 10 years) with a brand new one. I looked around and ordered this. What a fantastic product. It arrived as described, which makes a pleasant change. It arrives in a big box and is relatively heavy as it is Vacuum packed. The two duets (10.5 & 4.5 tog) are buttoned together on all 4 sides. Anybody who uses all seasons duvets with press studs, knows how frustrating it is to feel the two duvets 'popping' apart as you move around in bed. These duvets are properly buttoned. No risk of these two duvets coming apart. I have aloft conversion and decided to test last night, with just the 10.5 tog duvet. I sleep with the loft windows open, so it was an ideal test. I slept 'like a pup Steve'. Bring on Winter!
This is a real winner and great value at the price. Highly Recommended.

Page: 1 | 2