Profile for Big Mad Jez > Reviews

Content by Big Mad Jez

Big Mad Jez "BMJez" (England)

Page: 1 | 2
ghd V Gold Classic Styler
ghd V Gold Classic Styler

5.0 out of 5 stars A life saver!, 28 Aug. 2015
Piece and harmony was restored to the house after a GHD failure! Thank god for Prime! and GD V's! Are they any better? Well, is does have an auto off switch which is extremely useful! The number of times I have found it still switched on!! The on/off switch is a bit of a pain but all in all well produced. It also comes with a sleeve which covers the device, which is extremely useful for travelling.

Redpepper Waterproof Shock Dirt Snow Proof Case Cover for iPhone 5C Color White
Redpepper Waterproof Shock Dirt Snow Proof Case Cover for iPhone 5C Color White
Offered by YIMAN-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars it is good. Very tight fit, 28 Aug. 2015
Bought this for my son after he smashed his iPhone 5c and had to claim on my Bank Account insurance. I pay for it, so might as well use it! Anyway, it is good. Very tight fit! Took us 5 minutes to fit it, but because of this it is waterproof and dust proof. Freshers week will be the critical work out, will the phone survive! Has a better chance now, me thinks!

Bemis 4403CLT Vegas STA-TITE Moulded Wood Toilet Seat with Silentium Chrome Plated Hinges - White

5.0 out of 5 stars As described and easy to install, 28 Aug. 2015
Top toilet seat! As described and easy to install. Bought another one because it is so good.

Freshtech Intel Core I5 4460 HD Gaming PC 1tb HDD 8gb DDR3 1600Mhz Cube Windows 10 Gigabyte H81M-S2H Motherboard 8GB DDR3 1600mhz Performance Ram Onboard Graphics Corsair CX600 80 Plus Bronze Certified 600w Power Supply 1tb Seagate Barracuda Sata 6Gb/s 64mb Cache 7200rpm
Offered by Freshtech Solutions Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value PC, 28 Aug. 2015
Bought this for my son for Uni. Quad Core i5 in a small box with some good reviews meant it was on my short list. Despite doing searches all over the place this was the best deal I could find. So it arrived as stated and well packaged. It was probably bigger than I expected but that is not a bad thing, room for expansion; it has to last 4 years! I chose Windows 10 Home Edition and it truly booted up with it. I am a Windows 7 man myself and I am not keen on all those tiles, but my son took to it easily. Spotify app installed first and Google Chrome downloaded and set as the default browser. Next question, Windows Defender? Or some other brand of AV\AMW . We decided to activate Defender, and take a backup and then reinstall if needed, its free! Only time will tell if I have made the right decision. Now most, if not all Uni's, have signed up to Office365 with full Office Pro 2013 download available. So we did that and ran the install. This would give a true workout. I was amazed, it only took 10 mins to do a full install, as well as playing the pre party list for Freshers Week. It is quiet! Only on power on do you hear the fans. Graphics are quick and drive the screen at full HD. This is a initial review after 24 hours. So far so good. It is looking like a good choice.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good and at a reasonable price, 11 Mar. 2015
Great product, flexible fitting. Used the Mountain Warehouse site to show how to fit the rucksack. It seems well made, certainly has all the appropriate ties, clips, zips, pockets. Has a waterproof covering stored in the base which is essential. You can access the central storage area from outside the rucksack which is extremely useful; not having unpack to get to the bottom! This rucksack is being used to travel the Caribbean for two months (incl's, sleeping bag, first aid kit, trainers, towels, clothes, etc, etc, etc.). 80 liters is absolutely the minimum! I will update when I get back and let you know how it goes. At the moment it looks good.

Afghan Rug 9595-1201 Brick Red 100% Fine Wool 1.6m x 2.3m (5'3 x 7'6 approx)
Afghan Rug 9595-1201 Brick Red 100% Fine Wool 1.6m x 2.3m (5'3 x 7'6 approx)
Offered by The Good Rug Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Carpet, 14 Feb. 2015
Great carpet. Even better than I expected. Lovely to walk on!

Lelo Siri Rechargeable Powerful Discreet Vibrator Pink
Lelo Siri Rechargeable Powerful Discreet Vibrator Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife reckons this good! However the + and - buttons are hard ..., 22 July 2014
My wife reckons this good! However the + and - buttons are hard to identify in light, let alone dark! Quick to charge and well made. Apparently it does the job well!

Bonsai Elm parvifolia S style 14 yr - 1 tree
Bonsai Elm parvifolia S style 14 yr - 1 tree
Offered by Exotenherz

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Tree, 31 Mar. 2014
As a beginner I though I would start with a established tree. So I ordered this one and a few others. This tree arrived. It was much bigger and heavier than I thought! But well packaged, thankfully I ordered some tools and a beginners book.The tree does look amazing, it look 14 years old. After reading my book, looking at online tutorials I realized my tree needed some Bonsai Tree 'love'; but that was the plan. It looks amazing on the dining room table and comes in a glazed pot with a glazed stand. Don't bother with children or pets, get yourself a Bonsai tree! My tree was clearly budding so quickly ordered some Bonsai fertilizer. The tree is also 'rooting' out of the current pot. Come the end of year I will repot it, another useful Bonsai experience. I think this tree will give me all the experience I need and can deal with. Chinese Elms being deciduous and very tree like will take a large amount of intolerance and so are again ideal.

Citizen Women's Eco-Drive Strap Diver Watch #EP6010-03E
Citizen Women's Eco-Drive Strap Diver Watch #EP6010-03E

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Watch, 18 Mar. 2014
My Wife loves it (big plus!). It currently works well in the bath & shower. The big test is next week in Egypt with all that swimming to the bar in the pool and a bit of snorkeling. It does look good and the benefits of not having to change a battery is essential. It is quite a thick watch, but if it can with stand the pressures that it is rated to then it is no surprise; I hope it never gets 'live' tested!!

Large Slate & Chrome house number sign - 1 to 99 available
Large Slate & Chrome house number sign - 1 to 99 available
Offered by Atlantic Hardware Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great House Sign, 13 Mar. 2014
Fantastic Quality, great design, heavy and well constructed. Came with all the right screws. Sits proudly against the garden wall.

Page: 1 | 2