Profile for Sandrad66 > Reviews

Content by Sandrad66

Sandrad66

Page: 1 | 2
Battery TEC 6-cell,Li-ion,11.10V,4400mAh,Replacement Laptop Battery for Dell Studio 1535, Studio 1536, Studio 1537, Studio 1555, Studio 1557, Studio 1558,This laptop battery can replace the following part numbers of Dell: 312-0701, A2990667, KM958, WU946 ''One Year Warranty; UK Stock; Fast Shipping''

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm glad I bought this, 21 April 2015
Had read very mixed reviews about this and deliberated for some time before eventually buying it. Was torn between paying the full price of a Dell battery or taking a chance on this. I'm glad I bought this. I've had no messages saying it is not compatible like some reviewers had experienced. I can get only get 2 hours unplugged from the mains hence the 4 stars, had I had another hour then I would've given it 5 stars. Will definitely buy this again.

3 PIECE LIGHT UP GLITTER PARCELS ORNAMENT CHRISTMAS DECORATION - 40 LEDs (Gold and Red)
Offered by Heritage Home and Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars These look absolutely beautiful under my Xmas tree and were a bargain compared ..., 25 Dec. 2014
These look absolutely beautiful under my Xmas tree and were a bargain compared to some prices I've seen very similar boxes beng sold at.The only down side to these is the lights in them are not replacement bulbs which I didn't realise when I bought them. Each box has it's own seperate string of LED lights that plug into an adaptor, I'm hoping I can get a replacement set for each box otherwise I'll just have to cross my fingers they last a long time.

Baubles Red Table Runner 14" x 72"
Baubles Red Table Runner 14" x 72"
Offered by In4aDig

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Baubles Red Table Runner 14" x 72"
Absolutely love this, the stitching in this is perfect and looks fabulous against a white table cloth.

Braun Oral-B Triumph 4000 Four-Mode Power Toothbrush
Braun Oral-B Triumph 4000 Four-Mode Power Toothbrush
Offered by Premier Products

5.0 out of 5 stars ... 10 years and needed to replace it so was delighted to see that this was on sale, 22 Dec. 2014
have had one of these for 10 years and needed to replace it so was delighted to see that this was on sale. wouldn't pay the extra for the timer as the toothbrush tells you when you've done 2 mins. would recommend this item particularly at the sale price.

Flow Free
Flow Free

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 19 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Flow Free (App)
not bad for a free app but soon became monotonous and boring so have now deleted it.

Relaxing Spa Music
Relaxing Spa Music

5.0 out of 5 stars endless music., 19 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Relaxing Spa Music (App)
This is a brilliant app, there are literally hours and hours of relaxing music to choose from, not like some of the other apps that are on a very short loop which you can hear restart.

Stow Green Large Glass Worktop Saver - Black
Stow Green Large Glass Worktop Saver - Black
Offered by U Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars great worktop protector and looks smart, 5 April 2014
I was looking for a smooth finish in black but as I couldn't find one I bought this and have to say I wasn't disappointed. Initially concerned that it wouldn't be easy to clean but puttong it under a running tap and using a green scourer soon removes any food. It is fantastic as a worktop protector and have even bought one for next to the hob so I can put hot pans on it. Wouldn't use them as chopping boards with decent knives though.

BBC Weather
BBC Weather

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 12 Jan. 2014
This review is from: BBC Weather (App)
Have tried other weather apps but this one beats them hands down, easy to use and not cluttered with useless gimmicks..

Solitaire
Solitaire

5.0 out of 5 stars great free app, 3 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Solitaire (App)
Have passed many an hour on the train with this great free app, it is a bit addictive, much better than some of the other free apps.

myPlayer Pro
myPlayer Pro

5.0 out of 5 stars dangerous, 14 Oct. 2013
This review is from: myPlayer Pro (App)
This app is so much better than catchuptv. You can get just about any channel you want and all the +1 channels. Well worth the money

Page: 1 | 2