Profile for K. O'Malley > Reviews

Content by K. O'Malley

K. O'Malley

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Emergency Services Stencils (Set of 6)
Emergency Services Stencils (Set of 6)
Offered by Cost Cutters UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 2 Jun 2014
Cheap, cheerful and may entertain little one when he's a bit older. I don't think they'll las very long if they're roughly handled though.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ35EB-K Compact Camera - Black (16.1MP, 20x Optical Zoom Leica DC Lens, 24mm Wide Angle, Full HD Video - AVCHD) 3 inch LCD
Offered by SKYWISH

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm, 2 Jun 2014
I bought this as it was a which.com recommended buy. However, I have found that the picture quality in poorer light, such as indoors, can be quite grainy. I am surprised at this as I did use to respect which best buys but feel let down by the quality of images from this camera. Wish I'd spend more ona better camera.

JCB 7-inch Dump Truck
JCB 7-inch Dump Truck
Offered by PRECIOUS LONDON

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: JCB 7-inch Dump Truck (Toy)
This is a great chunky dump truck which rolls really easily. For he price, you can't go wrong. Bought another one as a 2nd birthday present when I saw how good it was.

AA - Emergency Foil Blanket
AA - Emergency Foil Blanket
Offered by trade-mart

5.0 out of 5 stars Safety, 2 Jun 2014
Again, his is another product I bought in the hope that I never have to use it. It now lives in the glove box along with the safety hammer.

Greenfield Collection Lightweight Fully Lined Picnic Blanket - Green
Greenfield Collection Lightweight Fully Lined Picnic Blanket - Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm, 2 Jun 2014
I really liked this picnic rug when it arrived - it is soft and lovely feeling just as the other reviews have said, however when we took it out to use the other day, we noticed that the green exterior hold material already had stitches come undone. This is after only a few uses, so not so happy with that. Will have to stitch it up myself as I don't want it to run any more.

100ml Lavender Essential Oil
100ml Lavender Essential Oil
Offered by FRESHSKIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: 100ml Lavender Essential Oil
What a great value bottle of lavender oil! Will never go back yo buying those small bottles again! Though it will be a while till I need to buy another one as this ones massive!

AA Car Essentials Emergency Car Hammer
AA Car Essentials Emergency Car Hammer

5.0 out of 5 stars Job done, 2 Jun 2014
Well this is one of things that I have bought in the hope that I'll never have to use it but at that price and for what it's meant for - defiantly better safe than sorry! Now it lives in the glove box!

The Snail and the Whale
The Snail and the Whale
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 2 Jun 2014
What a lovely story for children. Lovely pictures and rhyming sentences with an interesting story line make this enjoyable to read out load again and again.

Generic Pop-Up Tunnel
Generic Pop-Up Tunnel

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: Generic Pop-Up Tunnel (Toy)
Took more than a few months to arrive but when it did, it was well packaged, easy to pop up and fold back when not in use.

Oh No, George!
Oh No, George!
by Chris Haughton

5.0 out of 5 stars Ha ha, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: Oh No, George! (Paperback)
What a lovely book, I think I enjoyed it more than baby! This might be because the colour palette is so limited and grown ups know lots of dogs/people like George!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5