Profile for Mama Mia > Reviews

Content by Mama Mia

Mama Mia "mommyoftwo" (nyc)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Peter Rabbit Cupcake Kit
Peter Rabbit Cupcake Kit
Offered by Party Parade

5.0 out of 5 stars cute for a themed party, 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: Peter Rabbit Cupcake Kit
Have not pulled this out yet, but looking forward to putting it to use at a darling little Beatrix Potter children's party.

Royal Coronations (Shire Library)
Royal Coronations (Shire Library)
by Lucinda Gosling

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the 60th year celebrations, 19 Aug 2013
Brilliant book, giving the history of Royal Coronations. A perfect read for this year's celebrations of Queen Elizabeth's 60th year as queen! Saw this at a bookstore..happy to have found it cheaper on Amazon.

Paddington at the Tower
Paddington at the Tower
by Michael Bond

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge fan of Paddington, 19 Aug 2013
We love Paddington at our house! And this is a great little souvenir for anyone who has visited (or enjoys learning about) the Tower of London. Living in London, we visit it often. It gave our little ones a few basic things to focus on when they first visited. They were able to learn a few things about the Tower, without having to go on that gruesome Yeoman warder tour. .. Whether you have been to Tower of London or not, this is an enjoyable story of another of Paddington's adventures!

Souvenir 7-inch London Bus
Souvenir 7-inch London Bus
Offered by MMP Living

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as cute as pictured, 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: Souvenir 7-inch London Bus (Toy)
Not a cutsie little bus. I've seen these around town, and if I would have realized this is what it was I would have not purchased it. May be fine for someone who wants a double decker bus, but not a quaint-looking bus, representing the quaintness and beauty of England! Something about this is harsh to my eye. Not planning on keeping this.. will find someone to gift this off to. Unfortunate purchase.

Pack of 20 Peter Rabbit Party Napkins (25cm x 25cm)
Pack of 20 Peter Rabbit Party Napkins (25cm x 25cm)
Offered by Rockin Good Party Stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 19 Aug 2013
These napkins will coordinate perfectly with the other Peter Rabbit (and friends) themed party supplies I've purchased. So very cute.

Peter Rabbit Invitation Set
Peter Rabbit Invitation Set
Offered by Party Parade

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: Peter Rabbit Invitation Set
Excited to use this for a darling Peter Rabbit baby shower. The hardest part has been created. Now it's an easy fill-in invite, to drop in the post!

London: Secrets & Celebrations
London: Secrets & Celebrations
by Michael Robinson

5.0 out of 5 stars highlights of a great city!, 19 Aug 2013
Love this book. Highlights major sites in London, with a short blurb/explanation. Great for visitors to get a little snipit of what the city has to offer! Happy to have found it cheaper on Amazon than it was at the local bookshop.

Sacajawea: Her True Story (Penguin Young Readers: Level 4)
Sacajawea: Her True Story (Penguin Young Readers: Level 4)
by Joyce Milton

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for young readers, 19 Aug 2013
My son's ages 4 & 6, enjoyed learning about Sacajawea. I thought it was perfectly worded for these two clever lads. It kept their attention and they enjoyed it. My six year old (an advanced reader for his age) could read this on his own with no problem at all.

The Superhero Starter Kit (Klutz Chicken Socks)
The Superhero Starter Kit (Klutz Chicken Socks)
by Klutz
Edition: Spiral-bound

3.0 out of 5 stars price creep, 21 Feb 2013
Love this cape (for the last year it has been my go-to birthday gift for little boys age 4-7)... but I bought it for £5 last year... and then £6. But now it's hiked up almost 40% in price?? It's definitely worth £5-6... but I'm afraid, it's not worth 8. Guess I'll be looking for another go-to gift. Who knew? I would have bought a bunch at once!

Scoot 'n' Pull: Blue
Scoot 'n' Pull: Blue
Offered by Scoot 'n Pull

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 21 April 2012
This review is from: Scoot 'n' Pull: Blue (Toy)
My only regret about this Scoot n Pull is that I didn't buy this sooner! It's a perfect way to keep hold of my 3 year old on his scooter. Not only does it give me the lead, it also gives him confidence. Much better than having to lean over and keep my hand on his handle as he rides.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3