Profile for no1purplepeopleeater > Reviews

Stone Fitted Sheet for 7ft x 6ft 6" bed with 15" box polycotton 13 colours
Stone Fitted Sheet for 7ft x 6ft 6" bed with 15" box polycotton 13 colours
Offered by Sc Furniture Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product AND Customer Service!, 7 Jan. 2016
What a fantastic product and awesome customer service.

Turnaround for a bespoke order was less than 72 hours - INCREDIBLE!!

I telephoned as we have an extra long (7ft) Super King Size bed so 6 f tx 7 ft with a 9 inch mattress and I spoke to Martyn who was brilliant, he advised me on colours too and he was spot on!

I ordered this item and sent a note with our measurements (6ft x 7ft and 10 inches as recommended my Martyn) and received a reply very quickly.

The fitted sheet arrived and I was prepared to be disappointed as I have used other companies and received sheets that just don't fit. This was a PERFECT fit!!

So happy I have immediately bought another!

Can't recommend highly enough!

VonShef Seamless Silicone Non-Slip Oven Glove with Cotton Cuff - Red / Blue (Double, Red) - Free 2 Year Warranty
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars What an AMAZING product! We saw a pair of silicone gloves ..., 5 Jan. 2016
What an AMAZING product! We saw a pair of silicone gloves in our local Tesco's and local Homeware's shop and thought they looked good but a bit expensive and we knew we had some cheeky Amazon Christmas vouchers!

These VonShef gloves are SO much better than the other branded ones we saw. They are MUCH more flexible so easy to hold trays and roasting dishes - the others we saw were REALLY rigid. And they are fantastic quality - for the price too they are PERFECT!

VERY impressed and I would highly recommend!

Culater®Vintage Leaf Leather Cover Loose Leaf Blank Notebook Journal Diary Gift (Brown)
Offered by factory-advisor

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for next years book diary - really beautiful to ..., 24 Sept. 2015
Perfect for next years book diary - really beautiful to leave lying around - super fast delivery and clip in paper like a filofax so could add more paper if you wanted.

Biospotix 100 Percent Natural Flea and Tick Spray Repellent for Dogs, 500 ml
Biospotix 100 Percent Natural Flea and Tick Spray Repellent for Dogs, 500 ml
Offered by The Ark Pet Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product - it ACTUALLY works!!, 11 May 2015
Brilliant! Smells lovely and actually works without any nasty residue on our dog's coat! So glad to have fond this as we live in rural Wales with sheep regularly invading our garden! So this is working a treat! No nasties AT ALL so far! We sprayed her once a day for a week to begin with - lightly, and now just once a week - making sure we get her chest and belly as this is where she has picked up a tick in the past. No nasty chemicals, a fabulous smell and no sticky spot on the dog! VERY happy we will continue to use!

Tala Jam Straining Set
Tala Jam Straining Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Probably me!, 20 Sept. 2013
I personally don't like putting ANYTHING metal in my lovely non stick pans so a bit sad that the ONLY item this would fit onto was a pan edge.

It is just a messy process and I think I needed to cook my jam for a LOT longer to get any juice from it - a pointless task BUT all my fault!

Cherry Cake & Ginger Beer: A golden treasury of classic treats
Cherry Cake & Ginger Beer: A golden treasury of classic treats
by Jane Brocket

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!, 20 Sept. 2013
Makes me smile EVERY time I open it!

Can't wait to get cooking some of my favourite read treats!

So many childhood books are in here it is quite unbelievable!

Lawless: Originally published with the title 'The Wettest County in the World'
Lawless: Originally published with the title 'The Wettest County in the World'

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVED the film so bought the book!, 20 Sept. 2013
The film adaptation is pretty close to the book.

What I loved about it is the fact that the 'characters' were real!

Thoroughly enjoyed!