Profile for Sueann > Reviews

Content by Sueann

Sueann "Sue" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Maxsima - Tripod Mount Collar Ring for Canon C (WII), EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM
Offered by Cameramarket UK
Price: 29.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 1 Jun 2014
I was a little cautious before buying this over some of the reviews saying they had sharp edges, or it didn't fit, etc. Mine eventually arrived and it is fine, fits perfectly and no sharp edges to scratch my lens. I have only given 4 stars due to delivery problems. Email from Amazon said it would be delivered on Friday. Late Friday evening I checked "my account" to see the status was "delivered at 17.53", but I hadn't got it. Amazon were on the ball and got in touch with the carrier and it finally arrived around 19.30 on Saturday evening. Still don't know who the carrier was, as no uniform and I didn't have to sign for it.

Garmin nuvi 2797LMT 7" Sat Nav with UK and Full Europe Maps, Free Lifetime Map Updates, Free Lifetime Traffic Alerts and Bluetooth
Price: 225.90

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good!, 26 May 2014
I bought this sat nav after checking the reviews from WHICH. Have only done a couple of medium distance journeys so far, but it performed very well, even telling me that there was a delay ahead, but that it was now clear. The only thing I find a little annoying (and it is only a little thing!) is that if you deviate from the given route, although it amends your route, you don't get a voice telling you "re-calculating". So you have to be very aware of the route and not get distracted by other people in the car talking, or paying too much attention to the radio. It comes with Bluetooth capability so you can use your mobile phone hands free. Otherwise it does everything it says it does, so at least for the time being, I can't really fault it. Would definitely recommend it.

SanDisk 8GB 45MB/s Extreme HD Video SDHC Card (Packaging Varies)
SanDisk 8GB 45MB/s Extreme HD Video SDHC Card (Packaging Varies)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 3 Mar 2014
Excellent value for money. Nothing more to add really. Works well in the camera and hasn't let me down at all.

COLT� TWIN PACK HQ Stylus Pen with Headphone Clip - for Apple iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini, Nokia Smartphones, Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Google, Blackberry, LG, Sony Ericsson Smartphones and all other touchscreen tablets - BLACK and RED
Offered by MPB Trading International
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the money, 3 Mar 2014
These do exactly "what it says on the tin". They make typing on the touch screen much easier. Nothing more to say really. Very good buy.

Fiskars Manicure Curved Scissors, 10cm
Fiskars Manicure Curved Scissors, 10cm
Price: 8.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Good nail scissors, 3 Mar 2014
Bought these as my previous ones were confiscated at the airport (despite the rules being changed to allow small scissors). Despite some previous posts saying they weren't as good as the original Wilkinson Sword, I think they are. Have only given it 4 stars as my husband can't get on with the curved blades (my other ones were straight), so will now have to buy another straight bladed pair. They work fine for me though.

Great British Bake Off: Everyday: Over 100 Foolproof Bakes
Great British Bake Off: Everyday: Over 100 Foolproof Bakes
by Linda Collister
Price: 9.00

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but not brilliant, 6 Feb 2014
Bought this for a Christmas present. It was OK, but there are just too many "average" cook books around now and this is one of them.

Gordon Ramsay's Ultimate Home Cooking
Gordon Ramsay's Ultimate Home Cooking
by Gordon Ramsay
Price: 5.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Have seen better, 6 Feb 2014
Bought this for a Christmas present. Had a quick look through it and was not very impressed. I have a couple of his books, but this one didn't match up at all.

Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements 12 Bundle Edition (PC/Mac)
Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements 12 Bundle Edition (PC/Mac)
Offered by HAPPY'S HOUSE
Price: 86.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Usual standard from Adobe, 6 Feb 2014
Upgraded to Elements 12 from 10. Slightly different interface - also Adobe have moved some useful items to other obscure places, so it takes a bit of time to find your way around the site. Still excellent value compared to the full version, which is now subscription only.

Pacsafe CoverSafe Secure Waist Wallet - Black
Pacsafe CoverSafe Secure Waist Wallet - Black
Price: 10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Personal security, 6 Feb 2014
Bought this for a trip to South America. It's quite soft - not bulky at all. I didn't actually wear it in the end so can't really comment on it copes with hot weather.

Pacsafe CarrySafe 100 Anti Theft Camera Strap
Pacsafe CarrySafe 100 Anti Theft Camera Strap
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 6 Feb 2014
I was travelling to South America and felt I needed a more secure strap for my SLR camera. This did the job well, but my only criticism is that it is a bit "stiff" and awkward at times. It also doesn't fold up very easily when trying to squash it into a camera bag. But, given the area we were travelling in, it was strong and I felt very safe walking along the streets with my camera round my neck. Buy it with confidence if you think you need more security. Not sure I will use it all the time, though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3