Profile for Mrs. H. Macpherson > Reviews

Content by Mrs. H. Macpherson

Mrs. H. Macpherson "Briatha" (Inverness, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
A Week in Winter
A Week in Winter

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read, 16 Dec. 2012
This review is from: A Week in Winter (Kindle Edition)
Marcia Willett never disappoints, from start to finish the story keeps you interested, her description of countryside etc is beautiful.

The Courtyard
The Courtyard

5.0 out of 5 stars Another first class story, 28 Nov. 2012
This review is from: The Courtyard (Kindle Edition)
This is another book about living together as an extended family and friends with a lovely story in between, keep writing those lovely books Marcia.

Winning Through (The Chadwick Family Chronicles Book 3)
Winning Through (The Chadwick Family Chronicles Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars The second Chadwick Book, 28 Nov. 2012
I love books that follow on from another, it doesn't leave you wondering what happened to the people you have been reading about and this is what theChadwick FamilyChronicles are all about, as lusual a first class book which can be enyoyed by anyone.

Starting Over
Starting Over

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read, 28 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Starting Over (Kindle Edition)
Marcia Willett never disappoints me, as usual it kept me engrossed from beginning to end and will read any of her books I can get a hold of, it is a book for anyone who likes a really good gentle story.

Dimplex CHT20 Cheriton Freestanding Optiflame Electric Fire
Dimplex CHT20 Cheriton Freestanding Optiflame Electric Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost like a real fire., 28 Nov. 2012
I was actually looking for a fire that I had had before and came accross this one,, thought it looked good so decided to order it, it is all I wanted and more and would recommend to anyone who wants a focal point with a little cheer on a dreary winters day.

Looking Forward (The Chadwick Family Chronicles Book 1)
Looking Forward (The Chadwick Family Chronicles Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Marcia Willett as a writer, 28 Nov. 2012
I chose 5 stars because from beginning to end the book kept me interested , it is not a book of violence or sex just a really lovely story and I do like the way that Marcia has large numbers of a family, even friends all living together in harmony, I would like to recommend it to anyone who likes a really good story.

Amazon e-Reader USB Charger for Amazon eReaders, UK
Amazon e-Reader USB Charger for Amazon eReaders, UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Adaptor, 18 April 2012
I bought this adaptor along with the Kindle and was actually not sure why I needed it but thought I better have it. If I hadn't bought it I couldn't have charged the Kindle.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle, 18 April 2012
Ihad been thinking about buying a Kindle for a very long time and am very happy with it but it will never for me anyway replace holding a book.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 18, 2012 2:03 PM BST

1 x PURPLE Slap On Quartz Silicone Sports Watch
1 x PURPLE Slap On Quartz Silicone Sports Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars watch, 18 April 2012
Bought this watch for my grandaughters 7th birthday Ithought it was just a little clumsy but she has very thin arms however she was absolutely delighted because this was her first watch.

My Kitchen Table: 100 Cakes and Bakes
My Kitchen Table: 100 Cakes and Bakes
by Mary Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cakes, 11 Mar. 2011
I have had Mary Berry Cook Books for many years but this one is great, almost wipe clean pages and such clear directions, easy no nonsense recipes which are delicious.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3