Profile for Paul H > Reviews

Paul H

Case-Mate Pop 2 Case for Apple iPhone 4/4s - Black
Case-Mate Pop 2 Case for Apple iPhone 4/4s - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Case, 9 Feb 2014
This is a great case and worth the money. I had a couple of cheaper cases that didn't really protect the phone and decided to buy something a bit more substantial. It is a solid design and the rubber grips make holding the phone a lot easier.

Cure Your Emetophobia & Thrive: The Research-backed Self-help Programme to Overcome Your Fear of Being Sick
by Rob Kelly
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars This will help to change your life, 9 Feb 2014
I know many people read these reviews and be sceptical (I know because I was) but if you work through this book, especially if you go through it with one of the consultants, it will change your life.
I suffered with 'emetophobia' and anxiety since I can remember (I'm currently 26) and in the new year I made a resolution that I would try and find something that could help me overcome it and after looking online I came across the thrive programme and after doing as much research as I could into it, I decided to call my local consultant and give it a go and I have had 5 sessions and my life has changed completely. I am more confident and things are still getting better everyday, it is challenging but in a good way and you learn so much about who you are as a person.
One thing I will say is that you have to motivated and really want to change, because it is only YOU that can change yourself.

Dymo Letratag LT-100H ABC Keyboard
Dymo Letratag LT-100H ABC Keyboard
Price: 19.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 1 Feb 2013
Having used the same thing at a previous job I bought one for use at home and for quick and easy labels there is nothing better for the price