Profile for froggpondde > Reviews

Dune Women's Givara Fashion Sandals
Dune Women's Givara Fashion Sandals
Price: 31.60

5.0 out of 5 stars I cant say enough, 26 Jun 2014
I love these shoes! They fit like a glove and look Fabulous!! I wear a size 39 or UK size 6 and sometimes its difficult because the shoes just don't fit. They are very comfy to wear, and i am not a heel person. I cant wait to wear them out!! Love love love!!

Sanita Women's Vela Stone Open Toe 453334/99 6 UK, 39 EU
Sanita Women's Vela Stone Open Toe 453334/99 6 UK, 39 EU
Price: 26.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Where do I start, 23 Jun 2014
I really love these heals, they are SO comfortable. I love to wear clogs, and thought if only I could be brave enough to wear them on a night out. Now I don't have to, I wear a size 39 and I put them on and they fit like a glove. Absolutely no complaints and I continue to love Sanita!

Tea Masala 175g
Tea Masala 175g
Offered by Jalpur Millers Online
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Tea Masala, like the Kenyan tea masala!, 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: Tea Masala 175g (Misc.)
I decided to try and see if i could find some tea masala on Amazon as its very difficult to get people to bring tea masala back from Kenya for me. I purchased two types and this one has surpassed my expiations. I love it.The other one I cant even bring myself to give away as its disgusting.This one is just the right blend of spices and I am currently on my second box! I am so glad to have found this one!!

New Balance Women's Go 2 Capri - Azurite, Large
New Balance Women's Go 2 Capri - Azurite, Large
Offered by Rugby Heaven
Price: 25.00

1.0 out of 5 stars I thought because of the review.., 20 May 2014
I got these carpi's very quickly and returned them very quickly. I put them on and they were not a good fit even though i used the sizing chart. I wear a size 14 and they were too big! Also the quality was not that great. I would advise to think twice about these running pants. There are way better ones that cost less.

100g | QUALITY TEA SPICE **FREE UK POST** CHAI MASALA SPICED TEA BEVERAGE INDIAN SEASONING GROUND SPICE INFUSED TEA
Offered by Indiabazaar
Price: 2.94

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible!, 9 Feb 2014
I got 2 different tea masala's because i was unsure what one was good. Since going to Kenya i have to have masala in my tea and cant find a tea masala dealer in my area. I got this one which came REALLY late and it smells and tastes disgusting! YUCK don't buy it!

Ex Store White Slinky Waist Half Slip Size 16 23L (2012)
Ex Store White Slinky Waist Half Slip Size 16 23L (2012)
Offered by Zest Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars I got what i needed, 9 Feb 2014
I needed a good slip and i needed it quickly, this one was great! It fits nicely and was what i needed, Good price too!

2mm - 12mm Set of 16 x 5 (80 Knitting Needles) 25cm (10 Inch) Double Point BAMBOO KNITTING NEEDLES in Cotton Case By Kurtzy TM
Offered by Kurtzie
Price: 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best buys!, 9 Feb 2014
I love theses and i have so many to choose from, great price and great value! Would recommend to anyone who has a few different projects and needs different sized needles.

Fabulous and Stylish Nurses Fob Watch
Fabulous and Stylish Nurses Fob Watch
Offered by H & A (LONDON)
Price: 1.95

4.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is, 9 Feb 2014
Was as described, no bells and whistles but it works just fine. The price was good and it came quickly.

Berghaus Calisto Shell Women's Jacket - Black/Black, Size 14
Berghaus Calisto Shell Women's Jacket - Black/Black, Size 14
Price: 23.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Read the reviews, 9 Feb 2014
It is a nice jacket, but it is not warm at all. It literally is only a rain proof/ wind proof shell. It lacks warmth and pockets. I had to buy a different jacket for warmth and will use this as a running jacket now.

Sanita Hein Open Black UK 6 EUR 39
Sanita Hein Open Black UK 6 EUR 39

5.0 out of 5 stars I love clogs!, 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: Sanita Hein Open Black (Apparel)
Was exactly as the picture and description were explained. Fit well and i LOVE them! No problems at all, and i have been complimented on them:)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4