Profile for B.W. > Reviews

Content by B.W.

B.W. (peterborough, cambs United Kingdom)

Small Oval Olive Wood Earring with Brown - Fair Trade
Small Oval Olive Wood Earring with Brown - Fair Trade

3.0 out of 5 stars ... part is smaller than expected but they are very pretty earrings., 16 Dec. 2015
The wooden part is smaller than expected but they are very pretty earrings.

J R Jewellery 428340 Sea Gems Silver Plated Celtic Viking Brooch Gift Boxed 7598
Offered by J R Executive Products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Dec. 2015
A very attractive and unusual piece of jewellery.

Pomi-T Polyphenol Food Supplement 60 Capsules (Pack of 2 - 120 Capsules)
Pomi-T Polyphenol Food Supplement 60 Capsules (Pack of 2 - 120 Capsules)
Offered by HGS UK TRADING LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars but I like to think so, 27 Jun. 2015
My husband was diagnosed with prostate cancer a few months ago and I found the results of a study concerning Pom-T on the Addenbrookes Hospital web-site. His oncologist estimated that his PSA reading would be down to 2.0 after a course of hormones. In the event, the result was 0.63. Obviously, I have no proof that this low reading was due to the Pom-T, but I like to think so!

The Amber Keeper
The Amber Keeper

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon glitch, 8 April 2015
This review is from: The Amber Keeper (Kindle Edition)
I have not read this book as it was downloaded to my kindle without my permission. Amazon apologised and refunded my £1.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 18, 2015 11:06 AM BST

Letter from an Unknown Woman and other stories
Letter from an Unknown Woman and other stories

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully written but, 13 Aug. 2014
I saw the film starring Joan Fontaine and Louis Jourdan many, many years ago and it is one of the few films that has ever made me cry. Beautifully written but, being a short story, it was over far too soon!

We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves
We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 Aug. 2014
Extremely enjoyable with an interesting premise. Well-written and amusing.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Too dark, 28 Jun. 2014
This product should not be advertised as for all skins; I have fair skin and it was far too dark - had to cover up legs for several days as I found it so embarrassing. It does have a pronounced fake tan smell while baking, but this disappears after a shower. On the plus side, the result was quite even, with no streaks except on the feet.

Rahua Voluminous Shampoo
Rahua Voluminous Shampoo
Offered by Intern Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle shampoo, 6 Jan. 2014
I was sent a sample of this shampoo with a skincare order and when I looked it up and saw the price, I was sceptical. However, this is the best shampoo I have ever used. I have fine, flyaway hair and this shampoo gave me great volume, with very silky, non-flyaway locks. My hair felt squeaky clean and an added benefit was that I was able to leave it an extra two days before washing it again. I did not use a conditioner with it but used Avon's Argan oil instead, as is my normal practice after shampooing.

Dr.Hauschka Quince Day Cream
Dr.Hauschka Quince Day Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Quince day cream, 17 Jan. 2013
I used this cream a few years ago and with the onset of winter and dry skin, I decided to buy again because it really is effective. it goes onto the face very smoothly and not much cream is needed. I also love the smell, which is an unusual one.

Delibes: Sylvia [DVD]  [2010] [NTSC]
Delibes: Sylvia [DVD] [2010] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Darcey Bussell

5.0 out of 5 stars ballet fan, 13 April 2011
A beautiful ballet and colourful production. Difficult to find fault - I just wish I could have seen it live. I have lent this DVD out to friends who also loved it.